Author Thread: Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 09:53 PM

But what’s the difference between Billy Graham’s “love” and biblical love⁉️⁉️

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 1 May, 2024 08:03 PM

We are all ignorant. Are you not also ignorant? Do you know all?

John 9:41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains. (John 9:41)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 08:05 PM

Knowledge puffs up! (1 Corinthians 8:1)

But we miss the mark on somethings and we miss the point on other things.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 08:14 PM

What are your Big Beefs against Billy Graham?

I had no idea of my persecuting you.

Sorry you find yourself being persecuted for persecuting others. I do not wish to persecute you any longer. To each his own. Hope you find those that agree with you on your fascinating points of attacking the harmful likes of Billy Graham. Maybe you can gain a group against Jesus at the same time. " As you have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it to me as well."

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 12:05 PM

W&T says: We are all ignorant. Are you not also ignorant? Do you know all?

LD responds: Thank you for confessing your ignorance‼️But why do you want everyone else to share your ignorance⁉️

Let me help, a person doesn’t have to “know everything” to be a wise person.

To help you even further, here is a verse for you to meditate upon, it’s from the “Aramaic Bible in Plain English”. This verse might help you relieve some of your ignorance.

Ephesians 5;17 Therefore do not be stupid (ignorant), but understanding what the will of God is.

W&T misquotes yet another scripture passage: John 9:41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains. (John 9:41)

LD responds: Now that you’ve confessed your ignorance, why don’t you do something about it? First thing you could do is get into the habit of checking the context of whatever verse you want to quote. This will go a long way in making you, at least, appear less ignorant

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 12:43 PM

You're a funny man, David. You're a funny man!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 12:58 PM

You are way too divisive for me.

Were I in a church Bible study group and you were in it too, it would do nothing for the body of Christ, but turn some from religion (even as you speak of the false teacher Billy Graham), except your teachings would turn even more away from God than the false teaching of Billy Graham. You would turn more away from the Bible than Billy Graham.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 04:56 PM

That is one way to find a girlfriend. Find someone who hates Billy Graham.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 08:26 PM

W&T: You're a funny man, David. You're a funny man!

LD: Thanks.

W&T: Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love?

LD: He was wrong because his statement is a self refuting nonsensical argument. For example, biblical love is clearly defined by its distinctive biblical doctrines. There’s not such thing as undefined love. How can you love if you don’t know what it is and you don’t know the difference between different kinds of love eg, worldly love and biblically sound love?

W&T: You are way too divisive for me.

LD: Another one of your trademark opinions guided only by your feelings and expressed as an unqualified judgment.

W&T: Were I in a church Bible study group and you were in it too, it would do nothing for the body of Christ, but turn some from religion (even as you speak of the false teacher Billy Graham), except your teachings would turn even more away from God than the false teaching of Billy Graham. You would turn more away from the Bible than Billy Graham

LD: Yet another of your trademark opinions guided only by your feelings and expressed as an unqualified judgment.

W&T: That is one way to find a girlfriend. Find someone who hates Billy Graham.

LD: Yet another unqualified feeling based opinion in the form of a false accusation. I never said anything about “hating” Billy Graham.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 08:32 PM

Walk&Talk, so do you support the same things as Billy Graham did⁉️

1 Distortion of Genesis 1&2

2 Support for abortion candidates

3 Support for abortion

4 Removing Mormonism from his cult index

4 Admitting that he believes about the same as the Pope

5 A person doesn’t need to know about Jesus or name the name of Jesus to be saved

Do you agree with Billy Graham on these things⁉️⁉️

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 07:24 PM

Thanks for sharing where you disagree with Billy Graham.

People would not agree with me on half of my positions, and I wouldn't agree with them on 80 percent of their positions.

The only president I ever voted for that got in office when I voted for him was Ronald Reagan and he made blunders too in taking liability away from Big Pharma for vaccine side-effects and welcoming the use of murdered babies to advance stem cell research which further advanced abortion by making another way for profitability in murder. We are often underinformed when we vote. Granted Billy was off on some things. We are all off on some things. Clearly, you know more ways that he was off than I do. Still, I respect Billy Graham. Still, I liked Billy Graham as an evangelist. I am sorry you have so much bad news about him. But it reinforces that none of us are perfect. Moments we put people on a pedestal, then they fall off.

King James uses the word charity in the love chapter 1 Corinthians 13. I am better at charity than love. I don't love everyone I help. Love is a big subject. Love is to fulfill the law.

The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Romans 13:9)

What is the greatest commandment?

What is the second greatest commandment?

Yes, we are to watch our doctrine. But if we don't have love, we miss the mark.

I will agree that Billy was wrong on somethings.

I will agree that you may be right on somethings where Billy was wrong.

That is as far as I can go on it.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10