Author Thread: Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 09:53 PM

But what’s the difference between Billy Graham’s “love” and biblical love⁉️⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:37 PM

" Evident by you Topics here"

edit

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:38 PM

A lot of your beliefs are false moonlight, plain and simple.

You claim modern miracles still take place today but you can’t provide a SINGLE example of one‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:40 PM

Moonlight, much of what you believe is false doctrine.

Is that why you get so worked up because your false doctrine keeps getting exposed⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:42 PM

You Try to expose anything You don't believe in on here .

I know Men here who knows that . And left.

You exposed nothing!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:46 PM

Trying to control Biblical.

Nothing I post false doctrine.

That's a lie .

Make yourself look important.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:55 PM

W&T, thanks for your posts. I’m in agreement with most of your last post but I must take issue on some points of what you wrote.

Billy Graham’s disagreement with God’s Genesis account is not just a peddy disagreement. Many young people have lost their faith over the creation/evolution divide! But that’s just one thing Billy Graham had wrong

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:56 PM

W&T, thanks for your posts. I’m in agreement with most of your last post but I must take issue on some points of what you wrote.

Billy Graham’s disagreement with God’s Genesis account is not just a peddy disagreement. Many young people have lost their faith over the creation/evolution divide! But that’s just one thing Billy Graham had wrong

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:57 PM

Many people don't agree with you and they know Jesus.

Try finding a personal relationship with Him.

Posting on Billy Graham

And everyone else You don't think teaches Bible.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:03 PM

Moonlight, at least you serve as a sad example of what happens when false doctrine goes unchallenged.

No doubt you might not have fallen victim to so many false ideas if only someone had taken the time to expose the false teachings you now accept.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:05 PM

LD

You would rip WNK up too , But you don't because he writes will and he's intelligent man.

You cannot make him look ignorant.

He doesn't agree with Me often but he has conversations with everyone.

I know Men who can draw circles around you in teaching scriptures! But they Know Jesus in that personal relationship.

You have book knowledge Only.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10