Author Thread: Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 09:53 PM

But what’s the difference between Billy Graham’s “love” and biblical love⁉️⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:38 PM

You're the non sense.

Judging those who are Christian even.

But you know it all ! Or think you do !

I'm not in False doctrine so you a Lie !

WNT has already posted! Lol

Judge yourself

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:48 PM

You like to pick Christians Beliefs apart here .

Then say they in false doctrine.

Cause of your Own Unbelief in parts of Bible.

You wouldn't last 5 minutes with Men who really understands Scriptures teaching. They say step out.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:51 PM

You need Ask Jesus to Open your heart to Holy Spirit leading.

You know how to Pray !?

Oh that's taking to God .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:52 PM

" Oh that's talking to God "

edited

Then take His advice.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 07:44 PM

We are unqualified to answer many things. Fact is, we were not there when the foundations of the earth were being laid.

And of which Biblical love are you referring? David's love for Jonathon? Michal's love for David? Amnon's love for Tarmar? God's love for us? The Bible covers a "slough" of love.

"Many young people have lost their faith over the creation/evolution divide!"

Many young people have lost their faith because they went to college.

Many young people have lost their faith because they took a religious class in college where the teacher put down their religion and made fun of everything that they were taught prior to coming to college.

Not many people have lost their faith because of Billy Graham.

Many people gained faith in Jesus Christ because of Billy Graham.

One of his crusades was in the Soviet Union and the Red Army beautifully sang a hymn. The world was amazed and astounded. It was a beautiful rendition in a country that was known for Hating God and being atheists. That itself was a miracle deserving of attention. Rick Renner being in Russia and having a gospel outreach out of Russia by his own words was "UNLIKELY" but God made it happen.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever. So miracles must still happen. There are moving's of God that are not noticed by us. Nonetheless, they are there. I do not see everything that is going on. I do not notice everything that is going on. Still a vast and infinite wealth of things with infinite detail is going on before us without our notice or knowledge and God holds it all together in the palm of his hand. I don't know the detail. But God does. I think Billy Graham did his job while on earth. I think he led more to Christ than he led away from Christ. I think colleges have led away more people from Jesus Christ than Billy Graham ever had. I do not know one person that Billy Graham led away from the Lord unless by his teaching Billy has led you away from the Lord by his opinion on some topic that was not the Gospel. There is always a divide in our opinions. In oneself, there are many divides. You could argue a thousand points within yourself alone without there being any other person upon this site or upon the earth. We have arguments within ourselves. We can represent all sides. Billy Graham represented Christ and him crucified and him raised from the dead and him being the Son of God who came to take away the sin of the world and that whoever put his faith in him would be saved. He was pretty simple in that. The simple Gospel Good News! Yes, we are all wrong on somethings. We are usually not wrong on everything. But I have reasons to question my own judgment. I am not the standard for truth. The idea is that the Bible is the standard for truth and reliable. But therein, there are many disagreements that don't end.

One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? (1 Corinthians 1:12-13)

1 Corinthians 3: 4-15 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings? 5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8 The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. 9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Billy Graham was a good man. He did the will of God. He was a good steward of the time and talents the Lord gave him. He had the respect of many. Even people who were not in Christ and not believers respected Graham for his earnest devotion to the Gospel of Christ Jesus.

None are perfect. But of those not perfect, I see Billy Graham in heaven and a whole lot of people there through him.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 08:44 AM

W&T: We are unqualified to answer many things. Fact is, we were not there when the foundations of the earth were being laid.

LD: God used this argument against Job because Job was questioning God. This argument doesn’t apply to pointing out false teachings of men.

W&T: And of which Biblical love are you referring? David's love for Jonathon? Michal's love for David? Amnon's love for Tarmar? God's love for us? The Bible covers a "slough" of love.

LD: Very good argument, I haven’t got to that yet. As for Billy Graham you’ll have to ask what he meant. He obviously wasn’t talking about a righteous love because he appealed to a kind of love devoid of doctrinal distinction. Biblical distinctions between worldly love and Christlike live are clearly defined and doctrinal. Sense Billy Graham’s type of love must be self made because he says his type of love isn’t doctrinal

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 08:46 AM

Christlike love, I mean, not “Christlike live”

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 08:52 AM

I said: “Sense Billy Graham’s type of love must be self made because he says his type of love isn’t doctrinal”.

Not only did I use the wrong kind of sense (since) but wording was also awkward

Shoulda said: Billy Graham’s type of love must be a self-made kind of love because, according to him, his type of love isn’t doctrinal

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 08:57 AM

W&T: Many young people have lost their faith because they went to college.

Many young people have lost their faith because they took a religious class in college where the teacher put down their religion and made fun of everything that they were taught prior to coming to college.

LD: You’re right but the reason they lost their faith was because they were not sufficiently well grounded biblically to withstand atheists assaults 

W&T: Not many people have lost their faith because of Billy Graham.

LD: According to polling of young people, the kind of preaching similar to Billy Graham’s and others who question the Genesis account of creation, most certainly impacted the immature faith of maturing young people. This has been proven. 

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 10:10 AM

I read and study the Bible myself, I also go to group studies with Men and women.

Nothing you say about me is true on here .

So stop trying to degrade me on here .

I'm not in False doctrine! That's a Lie from your mouth!!

LD

You the one who needs Corrected !!

Your perfect in your Prideful Arrogance!

Definitely not the Way Jesus Christ taught people.

Judge yourself.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10