Author Thread: Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 09:53 PM

But what’s the difference between Billy Graham’s “love” and biblical love⁉️⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:10 PM

Everything I post on here months ago are Biblical.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:10 PM

W&T, are you aware that Billy Graham admitted he was not a theologian? Instead he claimed to be just an evangelist.

And you’re right, he preached the true gospel of repentance. If he had stayed on that theme only, I doubt he would have stirred up as much controversy.

But he spoke out on other theological topics, many of which he was unqualified to address

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:14 PM

Your the Sad one !

I study the Bible.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:19 PM

Moonbeam what Bible do you study? Never mind it doesn't really matter because which ever one it is you likely only study the parts you agree with.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:25 PM

Nothing was taught to me was false doctrine.

All Bible based trueth.

You an good Example of a Man trying to teach everyone Bible on here without yourself ever being wrong.

It's called Prideful.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:30 PM

Hman

You rarely come if Biblical Discussions!

You come just to try and degrade me here too.

You are ridiculous man.

Why dint you have discussion here oftentimes you know so much.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:38 PM

Why don't you two find a Man who can teach you both how to get a personal relationship with Jesus!

Man who knows how to teach Bible truths.

Not just his own mindset.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:46 PM

LD

Billy Graham taught Truth.

That's your MO on here,

Picking those you don't agree with to find Faults.

Several Church denominations are in false doctrine according to You !

Mr judge !

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:51 PM

Every follower of a false teacher or a cult believes he or she is on the right path, just like you believe your teachers are on the right path.

For example: let’s take your false understanding of biblical miracles. You believe miracles are taking place today because your false teacher told you to believe they do. In other words, you believe what you’re told to believe. But you won’t fact check what to believe. You just believe what you’re told to believe.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:55 PM

Very sorry W&T for all the irrelevant nonsense, hope you’re able to read my posts addressed to you.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10