Author Thread: Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 09:53 PM

But what’s the difference between Billy Graham’s “love” and biblical love⁉️⁉️

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 1 May, 2024 11:40 AM

Declare a victory through argument. I do not want to argue. I point out this. You point out that. Tip for tap as they say. I find it silly the criticisms on Billy Graham. You are more read up on the false teachings of Billy Graham than I will ever be. To me, I am confident God will say to Billy, "WELL DONE THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT. ENTER IN." But you seem to question that and his authenticity. I think Luther had more blunders than Billy Graham.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 01:48 PM

W&T says: Declare a victory through argument. I do not want to argue.

LD responds: Do you not know what an argument is⁉️You've doing it!! Perhaps I should clarify. I use the term “argument” here as it would apply to legal debate (ie the examination qualification of the available data) or as the term might apply on rational debate forums but not in the sense of quarreling.

W&T says: I point out this. You point out that. Tip for tap as they say. I find it silly the criticisms on Billy Graham.

LD responds: Ok, so you admit your points are merely “tip for tap”, I agree. But here’s the thing. Your points are merely your unfounded opinions and personal feelings. This is not what is commonly known as having a rational exchange.

W&T says: You are more read up on the false teachings of Billy Graham than I will ever be.

LD responds: Yes exactly!! Gathering facts through investigative research is how you prepare for and conduct a rational discussion.

W&T says: To me, I am confident God will say to Billy, "WELL DONE THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT. ENTER IN."

LD responds: Case in point thus proving your comments are based simply on your own opinions that you can’t validate or defend.

W&T says: But you seem to question that and his authenticity.

LD responds: I don’t know if Billy Graham is in heaven and I have plenty of reasons to question his “authenticity” ie as a true man of God. I base my decision on Billy’s words and his actions.

W&T says: I think Luther had more blunders than Billy Graham.

LD responds: Another case in point thus proving you have no set of facts or evidence of which to validate what you claim. All you have are your feelings, your predetermined biases and your own unfounded claims.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 03:19 PM

W&T says: You brought up Martin Luther. You wrote, "But when he seriously compromised Martin Luther’s Reformation efforts with his ecumenism (Catholics and Evangelicals together) that’s where he went too far." I responded that Martin Luther wasn't perfect either.

I have read more than one book on Luther and have watched a number of programs on Luther. I lean towards Luther on "sola scriptura" and better Luther's Germany than Hitler's Germany,

LD responds: Ok, very good. Now you’re talking. But remember this: you are what you read. Ask yourself if you are reading with an objective mind or are you reading just to affirm a predetermined view?

W&T says: but Luther made his mistakes too and the peasant wars and slaughters rose out of Luther's teachings.

LD responds: Did you read about Luther’s evangelism to the Jews? He tried to explain to them the gospel and who Jesus was and what Jesus did. But just as the Jews refused Jesus, so they refused other missionary efforts including Luther’s. The fact ungodly thugs used Luther as an excuse to slaughter can’t be penned solely on Luther. If you’ve taken note, liberal thugs use scripture to kill the unborn just like other thugs used scripture to enslave and mistreat people.

W&T says: I think more died through Luther than Billy Graham.

LD responds: Quite false. Luther did not advocate the murder of innocents. You’re pinning the actions of thugs and Nazi thugs on to Luther. You may as well blame the Bible and Jesus’ words for the holocaust. After all, the Bible says this kind of thing will happen.

W&T says: And who is Luther and who is Billy Graham? Christ died for us. Not Luther or Billy Graham. We follow Christ more than we follow Luther or Billy Graham.

LD responds: Totally irrelevant drivel and anther misapplication of scripture. Please quote me having said we should all follow Luther or quote me saying that we should all someone else for that matter. BTW I’ll be checking in on your quotes. Seems you’re grabbing at straws

W&T says: But maybe you want to kill the messenger.

LD responds: If you have nothing else to add, you can always pick up false accusations a throw at people

W&T quotes Philippians 1:18 What then? Notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

LD responds: Yet another misappropriation of scripture. Let me help. We’re not talking about “pretense”. And no one is saying we should not rejoice when Billy Graham preaches the Gospel. If you missed it after 8 pages now, we’re talking about exposing Billy’s type of “love” and his false teaching.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 05:01 PM

Whether founded or unfounded, I say your criticisms of Billy Graham are silly. I think Billy Graham is more of a saint than you are and I think God will agree as well as most every Christian on here or not on here.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 05:05 PM

Yes, I read on Luther and the Jews and when the Jews did not embrace Luther, Luther changed his mind on the Jews and welcomed them being obliterated.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 05:28 PM

You're funny! The important thing is that Christ is being preached (says Paul). I don't know how that is irrelevant as we are Christians and this is a Christian site.

It is humorous your need to argue. Out of boredom, we do many things. More of us are here out of boredom and to fill some void. But this is just ridiculous! Humor me more! Maybe you were on a college debate team and you find this fun, but it is not a good form for evangelism. It is way too silly! But I will let you have your need. You need argument and you thrive upon argument, and I see that. I do not have the same needs as you in said regard.

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

But I am feeling more dulled by your words than in anyway sharpened by your word as you continue knit-picking on Billy Graham and calling him a False Teacher while he is more of a saint than you are. I am sure Billy Graham has better things to do than pick on you. Of course, now he is pleasantly occupied and nearer to Christ and the radiance of God's glory. His hope is Christ Jesus and his confidence is Christ. But criticize him all you like. Korah criticized Moses. Aaron criticized Moses. You criticize Billy Graham. Go at it!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 05:41 PM

I apologize for answering.

It is not worthwhile to reply.

It does not benefit me this form of argument.

There is more interesting news on TV.

It is a lovely day and a nice day to enjoy a walk. There are better things to do than this form of argument. BE BLESSED in the choices you make for your activity.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 06:19 PM

Like attracts like. Billy Graham wasn’t a student of scripture either, so it’s understandable you would choose one like yourself to defend.

You and Billy are ignorant of the false teacher/s who attacked Adam and Eve, the Patriarchs, Moses, the prophets, Jesus, the Apostles and finally modern preachers who exposed Billy Graham and the many other unqualified teachers like him. You at me reminds me of the persecution the Prophets of old and the Apostles endured who also exposed false teachers in their day

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 06:21 PM

Like attracts like. Billy Graham wasn’t a student of scripture either, so it’s understandable you would choose one like yourself to defend.

You and Billy are ignorant of the false teacher/s who attacked Adam and Eve, the Patriarchs, Moses, the prophets, Jesus, the Apostles and finally modern preachers who exposed Billy Graham along with the many other unqualified teachers like him. You at me reminds me of the persecution the Prophets of old and the Apostles endured who also exposed false teachers in their day

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2024 06:27 PM

But thank you for existing the forum. Now I can continue catching up with and correcting all your misunderstandings and abuses of scripture, as well as more of Billy Graham’s unbiblical comments and teachings

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10