Author Thread: Everybody welcome
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:25 AM

Divorced and separated are welcome on this site as well as single and never married and widows and widowers. Those of varying orientations seem welcome here as well. Conservatives and Liberals are both on the site and people with varying directions. Some who are conscious of the Bible and some who are less conscious of the Bible. So, we got a variety here. Good we can choose age ranges and good we can block. Good we can block smokers if we so choose and good we can block drinkers if we so choose. Some of us would choose to block more categories of people were we given the option. Some would block some forms of Christianity. It is what it is. Anyway, we are all here and we all have choices. Republicans and Democrats and who knows whatever. Hopefully you all have better success here than I.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 08:00 AM

"raising children single, with no father in sight"

correction :)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 04:29 AM

Anyway, we are all here!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 30 Apr, 2024 05:56 AM

Men oftentimes run from" desperate " older Women seeking to Marry them asap without even having dated them .Lol

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 4 May, 2024 09:31 PM

I once went to a Bible school. I was a new student there. I was there less than a week and a pregnant Bible school student took me aside and proposed marriage to me flat-out. Another Bible student had gotten her pregnant and she wanted a husband. When my brother was in high school, a pregnant classmate proposed marriage to him as well. The band teacher got her pregnant and she wanted a husband. The teacher quickly moved to another school. The woman quietly had an abortion. So, both my brother and I were proposed to by pregnant women.

Page : 1 2