Author Thread: Everybody welcome
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:25 AM

Divorced and separated are welcome on this site as well as single and never married and widows and widowers. Those of varying orientations seem welcome here as well. Conservatives and Liberals are both on the site and people with varying directions. Some who are conscious of the Bible and some who are less conscious of the Bible. So, we got a variety here. Good we can choose age ranges and good we can block. Good we can block smokers if we so choose and good we can block drinkers if we so choose. Some of us would choose to block more categories of people were we given the option. Some would block some forms of Christianity. It is what it is. Anyway, we are all here and we all have choices. Republicans and Democrats and who knows whatever. Hopefully you all have better success here than I.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:43 AM

I’ve never blocked anyone but when I offer my opinion on various topics I’ve been blocked, called names or been falsely accused. I’m not whining, that’s just the way some people respond to other people’s opinions

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 11:29 AM

I've contacted several older men some are very nice good conversations. They ask too many questions for strangers some do, so I end up cut them short. I have received messages most are not interesting men. I always Read profiles when contacted.

Most are just heto date or Long term relationship.

They divorced ages over 60. Many have small children.

Lol

They have had a woman somewhere.

I like conversations I'm not looking for any husband on here .

Testimonials here say many marriages but I seen most are foreigners not in USA

I will block men who degrade my Biblical Beliefs.

I have a Man Bible teacher and he's married. Actually I know more than One.

This site manager says they except all people.

So they should rename site as international Free dating.

Imo

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:05 PM

Well, I have seen atheists post on here forth-rightly saying they are atheists and I have seen Muslims on here forth-rightly saying that they are Muslims. I even think that I have seen Satanists post on here, but I don't want to write them. A few times, I have seen naughty photos on here, but they do not stay here long -- PRAISE GOD! So, the site definitely has all types. And yes, there are men desiring men. So, there are all types here. So, how Christian is the site? Yet, there are Christians here and it is a Christian site.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:34 PM

Being that it's a Christian site they are held to a different standard by the government, which means that all people must be accepted as long as they aren't scammers.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:59 PM

I've chatted with Men here that have more intelligence than some posting on forums saying they Christians.

This is a dating sight they should be trying to meet a Woman.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:03 PM

This is the way some try to meet a woman or try to meet a man.

One hopes in being on these blogs that a reader may appear that is like-minded in a number of ways and has read your efforts and profile and still likes you anyway and is drawn to you flaw and all because they have the same vast or narrow interests and the same inclinations or flaw. I sure haven't found anyone yet, but I find many who try. It is hard to find someone when young and narrow and it is harder still to find someone when we are old and narrow. A number are narrow. I am narrow. I am not looking for everybody. I limit myself by what I write. But at my age, who will I attract? I am not trying to attract everybody, but particular mind of people. Now it seem a needle in a haystack. I think it is better to serve the Lord and see what happen in the to and fro rather than diligently putting the hours on the internet for a needle in the haystack.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:03 AM

My needle in the haystack is an understatement. In my younger days I was more tolerant of the bull dung many people shoveled. Now that I'm older and more experienced I have realized that putting up with peoples excrement all those years only made life more difficult for me and not them.

So now I openly lay my cards on the table, both in my profile and here on the forums. Any woman that reads what I write and doesn't like it. Then as far as I'm concerned she can go pound sand. I'm not going to perform for a women just on the off chance she's going to give me some attention. Most women just aren't worth the effort anymore. So yeah, at my age I have little to offer and my needle is in a haystack the size of the United States.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 03:23 PM

So is my needle

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 06:00 AM

Many Women in the USA have not depended on Men since the 1970's approx. and they have homes, employment and nice vehicles some do.

They need men for companionship. It's not good to always be lonely. I know two married ladies; friends of mine Christian and they Work. Also a lady friend Divorced, and she Worked for Years. She is a Christian all are active in their Churches.

Most women can get a Date .

Some Never Married People are desperate for Marriage. Internet maynot be that BEST place to find a husband.

I have online friends but we talk about EVERYthing and that is what I like in any Man. Somone who knows how to Communicate well not dictate to women.

Most people do not agree on everything or anything but I have those in my Life who know how to Handle that disagreements.

Not a Bossy arrogant Know it all, who thinks he knows more than most people.

Knows nothing about what it means in

I Corinthians 13 chapter

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 07:58 AM

Then there is women who live off the goverment assistance but they are not disabled, who have homes or apts , cars and money. So they do not need a man to support them either. Many are raising children single father in sight. Sadly

So the government supports them.

Page : 1 2