Author Thread: I don't belong in this world
austin93a^

View Profile
History
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:41 PM

all my life I wanted nothing more then to be a husband and father. I didn't everything I thought would help me in that goal and nothing happened, I seeked all the advice from others and that didn't help, I poured my heart out to God and that didn't change anything ether. I figured I needed to just wait and now I'm to old to be a father. never once have I been on a date, every blind date stood me up, i tried speed dating and every one avoided my table, I messaged everyone on every christian dating site in the USA and I only got scammers to people pushing for sex that replied. I joined every bible study, singles group, fellowship group and never saw one giro my age in any of those groups so I church hopped going even states away and nothing

yet everyone I know says i'm doing the right things and that I should have been married years ago but here I am 100% dateless and now I'm undateble because of my age. I have no family, no one my own age to spend time with, what few friends I have are old enough to be my grandparents. I don't fit in with anyone my own age anymore, I never really did anyway.

I said I gave up looking for anyone and that's true but I can't handle it. the last 2 months have been hard. I gained over 40 pounds trying to eat my pain away. I cry every night knowing that I was never be good enough for anyone. I always tried to avoid the problem by spending all my time helping others, volunteering, doing mission work, helping the homeless and foster kids/families but that doesn't help me avoid the emptiness from knowing i'll never have any family let alone kids of my own.

im sorry but I just don't belong in this world. it was nice knowing you all. hopefully you find what you want here and in this life, I never did. 😖

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 10:32 AM

I'm on more than this site and dated from Christian one " pay " only members.

Every dating site is not like this one . Members follows rules .

Hman would be deleted Quickly when he opened hid mouth degrading women

Btw

Austin topic

Hman and others insulted him on the struggling topics !

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 11:19 AM

I was terminated from a site once.

A man claiming to be a missionary in Israel was asking me for money and pestering me to buy him a car. I told him that Jesus walked wherever he went. The man persisted. I then used a King James version of Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem wherein Jesus rode a donkey using another word for donkey per KJV and I got promptly deleted. The solicitor remained on. I really do not like requests for money. Not on dating sites. But there are opportunists.

I am surprised I have lasted this long without being terminated. I have enjoyed a hundred short-lived correspondences here where the people I was writing were banned. I felt loss. But there are one reason and another for being banned and some most assuredly cross a line. Others should be banned and are not. Some are very rude. You write a friendly note to someone who is open to all ages, then get wicked words in reply. Essentially, there is a lot of HATE MAIL here. And some of these offenders last forever.

I try to take things like Antonio Scalia. People have differing opinions. I know where I stand. I try not to sweat the insults. But there are insults that spoil one's moments. How much are these in Christ? Some are. Some aren't. Yet plenty are. Even though we not be perfect and even though not all we say is right, we are still children of God and the message is God's love for us. I sure am not the standard for anything.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 11:41 AM

We all are a product of God's love because we were blessed to be born.

We all are not a Example God's love to each other.

You got some Know it Alls on this site trying to teach everyone but themselves.

Criticizing everyone else's Beliefs!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:13 PM

Some peoples beliefs need to be confronted, especially when they are teaching false doctrine. It's a biblical act meant to bring them back inline with correct doctrine. But sadly there are those who operate from selfishness & emotions which get in the way of seeing the truth when it's presented to them.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 01:07 PM

"I can be right. I can be wrong. My own beliefs are in my song." Song Sly Stone

Nice to have an open forum even while we disagree. People do not stay the same. People move from one position to another. The idea is that God stays the same. The Old Testament, the emphasis was Law. The New Testament, the emphasis is Love. But in the Old Testament, we do read of love and in the New Testament, we do read about the Law. Jesus says Love fulfills the Law. And the greatest command is to love God with all our heart which few of us do. But those that are forgiven much, love much. Those that are forgiven little, love little. So it is said. I wish I loved God more. Life is better when you love God.

DatingGuru

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 09:16 PM

Sorry Austin. Got back here too late.

If you're outspoken on this site, people will report you. Prayed for those people anyways and their families. Also forgiven them, for it's obvious that many people visit this site because they go through struggles. But be careful out there. The person you mistreat might be praying good things for you.

Evil will never leave the house of one who pays back evil for good. -Proverbs 17:13

Austin, if you ever see this. Know that I'll keep visiting this site as a reminder to pray for you.

Page : 1 2 3 4