Author Thread: I don't belong in this world
austin93a^

View Profile
History
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:41 PM

all my life I wanted nothing more then to be a husband and father. I didn't everything I thought would help me in that goal and nothing happened, I seeked all the advice from others and that didn't help, I poured my heart out to God and that didn't change anything ether. I figured I needed to just wait and now I'm to old to be a father. never once have I been on a date, every blind date stood me up, i tried speed dating and every one avoided my table, I messaged everyone on every christian dating site in the USA and I only got scammers to people pushing for sex that replied. I joined every bible study, singles group, fellowship group and never saw one giro my age in any of those groups so I church hopped going even states away and nothing

yet everyone I know says i'm doing the right things and that I should have been married years ago but here I am 100% dateless and now I'm undateble because of my age. I have no family, no one my own age to spend time with, what few friends I have are old enough to be my grandparents. I don't fit in with anyone my own age anymore, I never really did anyway.

I said I gave up looking for anyone and that's true but I can't handle it. the last 2 months have been hard. I gained over 40 pounds trying to eat my pain away. I cry every night knowing that I was never be good enough for anyone. I always tried to avoid the problem by spending all my time helping others, volunteering, doing mission work, helping the homeless and foster kids/families but that doesn't help me avoid the emptiness from knowing i'll never have any family let alone kids of my own.

im sorry but I just don't belong in this world. it was nice knowing you all. hopefully you find what you want here and in this life, I never did. 😖

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 07:01 PM

WNT

She helped ran a couple of my women friends off here with his insults and degrading comments!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 08:43 PM

I have experienced plenty of insults on the site. Amazing I am still on the site.

There are lots of unfriendly folks on the site. I block and others block. But I have yet to experience any meaningful correspondence. So why be here? But still I'm here. I wonder about algorithms. I think conservatives are kept from matchings like-minded individuals.

While I disagree with Moonlight on many things, still I regard her as a conservative voice, and we need more conservatives, and Moonlight is vocal against many wrong things that are happening politically, so I have praise for people speaking out against the wickednesses that are going on today. Other things, we agree to disagree on same old matters. But we must make some alliances against the wickedness going on in the world and in our beloved United States. Tomorrow will be worse than today if we don't.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 06:44 AM

It's difficult to form an alliance with someone who is dishonest about what the Bible says. It's one thing if you don't know any better. It's another thing to knowingly distort Gods word.

It would be easy to ignore her but when she gives dishonest biblical advice to people, or makes a claim that she follows scriptures to a tee and I see it, then I will chime in.

I will admit to being over zealous at times with people on here, but I don't knowingly distort Gods word. I will also admit to having a little fun with some of moonbeams bizarre comments.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 06:55 AM

You need Spiritual deliverance stop trying to teach anyone.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 07:01 AM

Hman

Judge your own ignorance on here and degrading everyone me included but Yourself. You dont know who to encourage anyone. Your not a Product of Gods love.

I chat with women on here who know that.

This is a Dating site....note that .

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:08 AM

Yes moonbeam it is a dating site. But that doesn't absolve you from distorting God's word to fit your narrative.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:27 AM

"You're not a Example"

correction

And you like to Degrade and Harassed Women.

Go find yourself a mate if possible.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:29 AM

I post Truth.

You need a teacher of the Scriptures!

You didn't encourage Austin !!!

Now you on his Topic still

Degrading me !

Look at yourself !!!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:01 AM

Larry Norman in one of his songs said, "The world is not my home. I'm just passing through."

Since the covid over-response, I began watching Christian television and some of the people I would listen to have died.

The world is not our home; we're just passing through.

Yes, some of us have hopes in this life and we never see the manifestation of some of the things we long for and hope for, but the idea of heaven is better than what this old earth has to offer.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:20 AM

Yes, we are old foolish men being on the site. Yes, we have problems finding women or decent women. I believe there are none to find. Unless we grossly lower our standards to something we don't want. Why bother? Yet here we are wasting our time and wasting our words hoping for someone half our age that will not divorce us and take us to the cleaners and make us worse off for having even looked. We are relational beings. It is in us to look while we be and while we are still alive. These sites are not the perfect place to meet a person. Nor is church. Nor any place. Perhaps easier while we were young. But when young, we let time slip by. Then we are not young any longer, but old. So all of us are aging even while we are on here. I guess we all need better pursuits for time. Hopefully, we find some meaningfulness here. Unlikely we will meet many in person. I had gone to the other side of the world four times for words. Others make an investment as well. In hindsight, I had my life more together before I was ensnared by the world wide web. The internet is just another way to waste time and more the success stories may be scammers.

Page : 1 2 3 4