Author Thread: Lets look at who is funding the trouble makers
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Lets look at who is funding the trouble makers
Posted : 2 May, 2024 03:01 PM

Its one thing for me to say that America is heading towards a civil war, but its another thing to hear a reporter on tv say something very similar.

The comment was something like 'America is already in a civil war and if you have not choosen a side...then you are already on the wrong side. (The way that the bad guys fight is to highlight a 'grey area' and then they will say 'ok guys pick which color it is'. You will be offended when you hear me say that the highlighted color is black, because grey is not black, then I will get mad at you when you try to show me how much more white the color is. Then the guy that dont know what is going on will say you are both wrong the color is neither black nor white)

To fill people in on what is going on...let me briefly recap. Back say 4,000 years ago there was a man named Abraham. Abraham had two sons and one son became a patriarch of the Muslims and the other son became a patriarch of the Jews/Christians. Over the years the situation became more and more heated. I do not know the specific date, but say 80 years ago the nation of Israel decided that it would find a way for the 2-3 people groups to exist in harmony. The agreement went something like this "You guys stay on that side, and we will stay over here". On about October 6 or around that time hamas (which is the militant/terrorist arm of the Muslim people that live in the country of Israel they decided that they was not recieving a fair deal...so they started killing Jewish/Christian people. From that point Joey Biden decided to give wood and gasoline to everyone in the region. Then a group of seemingly paid 'protesters/terrorists' went to college universities and said we support the killing of Christians and Jews (and to show support for the radical Muslims, they hijacked a college building and held hostage some janitors) https://www.foxnews.com/us/columbia-university-facilities-worker-speaks-terror-takeover-held-hostage (also a tactic that the deep state uses is they try to look inocent, but when there is a massive explosian and it is discovered that one of the 'firefighters' was accidently spraying gasoline on the fire...I dont care how much that 'firefighter' looked like he was doing his job) Of course Joey Biden said 'quit the horse play you guys'. And in nearly the same breath he is trying to invite foreign potential terrorists into the country. Joey might try to cause you to think that he is trying to blow out the flames, but his actions are fanning the flames. The other countries in that area they will not recieve the potential terrorists (Joey Biden does not think of them as potential terrorists, instead he calls them refugees)

This is another example of 'too many coincidences'. Sometimes bad things happen to dumb people, but there comes a point when you got to admit that a dumb person can not build a time bomb. (I think that there has been 11 terrorist/protest events just in the state of California...maby 100 terrorist/protests accrost America. You can not think that 300 terrorist/protests accidently happened at the same time) https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/04/30/university-campus-protests-maps/ Some one/organization is funding the terrorist/protests. Lets ask "who is funding the troublemakers"

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2024 06:13 PM

Biden Bucks

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 10:01 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/muslim-americans-who-soured-on-biden-see-israel-aid-package-as-further-betrayal/ar-AA1nnaoP?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Seems Muslim Americans are not happy because Biden still giving aid to Israel.

This should be another Wakeup call to USA.

They are our enemies living among us.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 12:16 PM

Strange alliance!

Oddly, more of our Jewish population identifies with the Democratic party, and I think more Muslims in the United States do as well, and why not with our generosity to groups of people?

But maybe with this notable division among the Democratic Party, it will turn against them at election time.

I am more Pro-Israel. But I think the Jewish people have killed more of their own people through abortion than have died through any Muslims. In that regard, they are their own worst enemy. Nonetheless, I have Bible sentiment toward Israel and pray for the peace of Israel and hope Israel will rediscover God. But at election time, I hope that the Democrats have such a decisive loss and that the polls are so against the Democrats that no one can contest a Republican victory. The Liberal Leftists have gone too far! Hopefully both parties will offer better candidates than they have been offering and hopefully we will begin to correct the many evils that the government has poured on upon us as the world is getting worse and worse as the deviant rule us. What trash will they produce next? God forbid. Government has never been worse than it is right now. If it is wrong, they do it. Very little is right. Hard to have any confidence in the elections. But yes, I pray for the peace of Israel and I hope with all the insanity going on that the Democratic Party will be too greatly divided for any victory this November and that the Republican Party do a right job with a house and senate majority and a conservative in the seat as president. We need to stop foolish spending on deviant causes and tighten our purse. It is idiocy what is going on. Complete idiocy!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 12:36 PM

If the Democrats keep in office of POTUS it will be failure of the USA. We haven't seen nothing much yet compared to what more plans they have for America.

Many people will be surprised even those who keep voting democrat no matter what's happening.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 03:22 PM

I do not know if you have heard the phrase "too big to rig". What the phrase means is "Lets win with such a decisive majority that even the lying cheaters will not be able to interject confusion"

For example, we know that the people that count the votes are committing money business so our response will be to 'clear the bench' everybody get up and get on the field. I dont care if your head has been in the sand for the last 30 years, get out and vote! What will happen. (well if they cheat were gonna make it hard for them to cheat) Pretend your county has 30,000 residents, maby in the past 5,000 of them did not vote (well an honest person would say that there are only 25,000 voters) But we are talking about honest folks here...and we know that the democrats are only as honest as they want to be.

-Officials stop scheme to register dead voters as Democrats-

https://apnews.com/article/criminal-investigations-columbia-fort-lauderdale-florida-elections-44b7856b900736ccef40c04605649661

In th

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 04:30 PM

(continued) in the past Americans have allowed for 'Plausible Deniability' And as the above article indicates, democrats sometimes are not to shy about "filling your vacant seat" (Its like the movie "Weekend at Bernie's") The plan is to clear both benches and get all able bodies out to vote (Of coarse I would recommend that people vote for Trump...but in the off chance that someone votes for 'RFK JR"). The vote counters are gonna look foolish when in that small(ish) county 15,000 people voted for Trump, 5,000 people voted for RFK JR, and thoes two canidates did a good job but "the O-Biden" managed to get 20,000 votes...realy... (thats fraud because I can count!) 15 + 5 + 20 = 40,000 votes, and there is only 30,000 residents in the county. So lets make it to big to rig!

By submitting the following article, I am try to explain why "I am sort of ok with the dems dragging Trump into a court room" (of course its a fraud) but lets look at what the dems hoped to acomplish. The dems were hoping to give 'ol Joey' a boost by holding Trump back. What was done is a dirty way to fight, but I feel bad because the dems are trying to soil Trumps reputation. The notorious gangster Al Cappone proably killed 100's of people and recieved 1 inditement...Trump did nothing illegeal however the dems have pined [to date] 91 inditments on him. So I hope my laughter is not misunderstood as me not caring about Trump, however I want to point out that Trump would not be so popular if it was not for the incompetent actions of the democrats. The dirty actions of the democrats are causing Americans to say "I do not want to be associated with the anticts of the democratic party." So I dont feel that its a wise move to get rid of the democrats [not yet anyway] I think that we should at least wait until they are done cheering for our side!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dems-bank-on-trump-trial-boosting-biden/ar-BB1lNNBe

(I think that it would be neat to watch the support for Biden drop to single digits. The unoficial modo of the democratic party seems to be "Open mouth...Insert foot")

-Democrats' Rating of Biden Slips; Overall Approval at 37%-

-37% overall approval rating, down from 41% in September, matches record low-

https://news.gallup.com/poll/513305/democrats-ratings-biden-slip-overall-approval.aspx

(That means that the democrats have invented new ways for more and more people to not like Joey O-Biden...every month more and more people disprove of Joey!)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 05:31 PM

Agree with you there, Travis!

"too big to rig". "Let's win with such a decisive majority that even the lying cheaters will not be able to interject confusion"

Amen to that!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:41 AM

https://www.bing.com/search?q=young+adults+living+with+parents&FORM=RS1208&cc=US&setlang=en-US&cvid=fda8bcd7a8f542f3973cbb6ee9543964&qs=SW&nclid=100E8E94DD0A97430FB1CAF4CF74EF2C&ts=1714844379543

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:43 AM

Economy is USA is so bad that some Parents are supporting the adult children.

That may stop many from getting a Spouse. You have to have money to support a Wife or going on any Nice dates.