Author Thread: Losing Hope in Online Dating
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 10:22 PM

I've been on this site for a while now and really am not meeting anyone of value to be honest. It's been a pretty terrible experience. Usually it's some kind of big flaw they have. I did meet one person from here but it turned into mind games, barely any conversation, way too far from me distance-wise (which is 95% people that chat with me on here).

I have a friend who met someone on here and has been married to the man for 8 years so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I am thinking of just deleting this app but I do like talking and chatting such as getting to know people, just not the dating aspect of it.

I do want to meet people in person and lately have been acting more approachable towards others like smiling, making eye contact, and being off my phone. My ideal way of finding someone would be in person.

Should I delete the app and just focus on finding someone in real life?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 07:34 PM

Yay I've been put in my place by moonbeam......NOT!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 07:46 PM

You need Jesus Christ to deliver You from making foolish insults.

Nothing you post on here is good advice and coming from a man who thinks he knows about women.

What a🤡

Joke

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2024 11:58 PM

That’s right, put in your place by the hypocritical rule maker who doesn’t do what she tells everybody else to do

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 06:23 AM

LD

you are the man Degrading other Christians on Biblical discussions, you need to start namecalling yourself and focus on all your Faults.

Find that Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

You may learn something better !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 06:31 AM

This is a Dating site to find a Partner/ mate get Busy on that instead keep finding place to Insult me.

You are WAY Off topic on this Young ladys Topic. Trying to Argue you points. Then Lie on me here.

SAD

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 07:32 AM

Saying moonbeams putting me in my place is like telling people "Let's go Brandon" isn't destroying the country.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:11 AM

Go get Spiritual help you need it.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:15 AM

I need spiritual help too.

Is this a good place to find it?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:17 AM

Moonlight, why do you make rules for others that you won’t follow yourself ⁉️

You call names but you condemn others who do it. You also condemn others for posting off topic but you’re in the habit of frequent off topic posting.

You’ve exploded into a fury of false accusations against people for just asking you to clarify something that you’ve said or for daring to disagree with you. This has been going on even when you used to call yourself “cupcake”. Anyone wanting to check out your silly posts can check the cdff achieves for the details.

Moody Moonie, the forum is for people who can handle disagreement and for those who can politely answer questions

starksiron

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 09:22 AM

I agree with you brother...90% of women here set their high standard, All people here are not perfect. Be Humble enough.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7