Author Thread: Anybody just want kids?
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2024 11:38 AM

Anyone here that just wants to have kids?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:16 PM

I date older guys my age group.

Most men my age group want women half their age. 34

Lol

Unrealistic expectations! They may get a date if they can afford to wine and dine them.

Marriage probably Not .

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:14 AM

Older men want younger women because women age like milk in the hot sun and men age like fine wine.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 11:18 AM

Hey WNT have you thought about just buying a breeding pair of goats? I hear they're always ready to have kids.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 11:38 AM

When seeking a " Christian spouse" I a person should value good character more than looks.

Unfortunately many do not and get a attractive face but Ugly character. Beauty can be only skin deep.

Both men and women Usually want Attractive mates .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 11:50 AM

Some people choose not to have children, it's their personal choice. Use birth controls etc ! Then abortions!

Some people can't have children for various health reasons.

Children are a Blessing from God but they need good Parents who love and care for them!

Some people don't need to have kids.

Much child Abuse in this world 🌎 for Decades!!

Abusive people are everywhere especially on FREE sites even Christian dating.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 04:20 AM

God wanted a son. Abraham wanted a son. I too want a son. I have a couple daughters. I welcome more daughters. Women do not much want children anymore, so I must deal with that. I am now an Old Goat. One just becomes old while waiting for idealism. No one much follows the Bible anymore and ideas differ. Still, while I am alive, I have desired to have children. But I am getting to the place of why bother?

I will love to find an activity partner who loves to talk with me and go on long walks with me and hike and bike and play catch, but I have not found such a woman. That would be great even if not intimate. But that is as hard to find as a woman that wants kids. No one fills my bucket list.

If there is no openness to having children, why bother?

And if there is no openness to walking, talking, hiking and biking and playing catch together or singing a tune together and praying together or reading the Bible together, there is nothing left. And that is what it seems one gets these days. Nothing!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 09:09 AM

God wants His children to focus on Help and what He has best for our Lives, where it is a mate or whatever.

Many Young christian women want Children after marriage. This is what Young women should want .

Many Men want that also.

So there are Many in this World who still wants traditional marriage and children.

Many not notice many on a Free dating site. That has many all kinds of Beliefs and not following Jesus Christ.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 09:16 AM

Many Older men seeking a Marriage partner half their age on here according to Profiles.

Then you got women with children Never married who don't want any divorced Men.

Personal choices off keep People single. Maybe that is best choice for them.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 12:46 PM

Yes, the profiles are quite varied on here with every package under the sun. We do limit ourselves as we ought. Good not to falsely advertise. But there is falsely advertising here too. It does seem hard to find a match and it does seem a waste of words. Yet, some enjoy success and a happy union. Many remorse. I think it is better to remain single than to get the wrong one. And I think it is better to be devoted to God than to throw the years on a lost cause or lost causes. Sometimes we give too much value to something while we should have given more value to something else. I definitely see God wants to be second to none and that we are to value God more than all else. The Greatest command is to love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. We are to SEEK FIRST the kingdom of God. FIRST FRUITS are to be given to God. But who puts God first? I would have been better off putting God first beginning to end. I valued my daughters and chose my daughters. But I would have been closer to God if I had stayed away from their mother and we would have all been millionaires. Maybe my daughters would have been closer to God too. Better the corner of the roof than to be with a quarrelsome woman. (Proverbs 21:9 and Proverbs 25:24) So I find singleness is better than being with the wrong woman.

Women! You can't live with them, and you can't have children without them.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 02:48 PM

Some men live without Women for whatever reason.

There are people who have happy relationships in marriage.

I know some Doesn't mean everything is perfect but they have God and God is the head of their marriage. Then the Man.

A good marriage doesn't take hard work. If it is "hard work"

then you don't have Any good marriage.

God designed the first marriage but that was with Adam and Eve. After the Fall things weren't the same because of Sin.

Nothing is ever perfect!

Children isn't the only purpose of marriage.

Some Non Christians have long lasting marriages because they love and respect each other!

Page : 1 2 3 4