Author Thread: Anybody just want kids?
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2024 11:38 AM

Anyone here that just wants to have kids?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 02:00 PM

It seems better not to have anyone than to have the wrong one.

In the Bible, the People of God were not to marry foreign women. Yet, Ruth was a foreign woman and she was no disappointment. She said "Your God will be my God and your people, my people." She was good for Israel. There are some women of noble character in the Bible. Whether we are male or female, it seems hard to find good match. Meanwhile, we just grow older. The idea is we just take elements of what we want and hope for the best. I should have been more active while I was young to look for a lady. My mother's idea was that we did not need to do anything. That God would do all the work, and that he would provide the right one. Then I turned 40 and lowered standards for words and found words were not true. Now I'm 60. haha "Life is what happens while we are making other plans."

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 02:11 PM

My nephew married a woman from Poland he met in Internet, he went there and married her brought her back to NC he lived. They were married few years then divorced.

She was a really attractive young lady around his age mid 20's no kids . He wouldn't children he's a sweet guy and kind. He remarried to a NC gal has 3 children now. He's 48

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 02:15 PM

You have to have "cash" to travel and get a attractive young woman in foreign country.

I knew 2 older men that did but they had good jobs .

I dated one of the men but I don't want marriage .

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 02:18 PM

There are many who think God's going to drop the perfect mate into their laps. The reality is God leaves it up to the individual to pick a mate. In the old days that was much easier but now there's to many conditions on what constitutes a good choice and it's quite frankly way to complicated. For men what we think would make a good mate is relatively simple. For women it can range from mildly complicated to totally unreasonable.

Then add in that men don't usually change what they want in a wife. The same can't be said for women as what they want changes with their mood or the season. And God help the man when his mate decides she can do better then him because he will soon be a bad memory to her as she jumps to another man while never looking back.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 02:18 PM

" he wanted children"

correction

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:13 PM

Raising my children wasn't difficult hence why I didn't use that term...:-)

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:29 PM

I said this before and I will say it again. Never bring a foreign wife back to a western country. She's likely to become westernized and and up the same or worse then the typical western woman.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:06 PM

I always wanted chij, I married a my husband didn't want kids right away after marriage. Later we had children.

I didn't have any before marriage. My parents taught me to be reserved til marriage.

I made it ! 😀

Many women has children never married decades.

Some seeking marriage now for years.

As we know...most

Often men reject them for Marriage.

Dating ok.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:08 PM

* I always wanted children "

But with a Man who was committed to me .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 05:13 PM

Many older men here on this site divorced has grown kids but want children. I read Profiles.

They in their 60s.

Younger women usually want younger men under 50.

Lol

Page : 1 2 3 4