Author Thread: starting to become very suicidal.
thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
starting to become very suicidal.
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 10:13 PM

my life has sucked from the beginning. abusive parents, no friends, i wasn't allowed to talk as a kid let alone have friends. pulled from school so i'm poorly educated to say the least. about 10 or 8 years ago I escaped my abusive family only to find making friends and meeting people is impossible. no matter how hard i try im never good enough for a simple hello back. infact the most human interaction i had in years was on this forum, and it's not for the lack of trying elsewhere or in person.

i never had anyone in my life and im becoming extremely suicidal since realizing god's plan for me to suffer alone in misery with nothing to live for.

i really don't feel like i'll be around much longer, i truly don't have anything to live for. no family, no friends, nothing. maybe someone here would notice if i'm gone??? maybe, likely wishful thinking 🤷‍♂️

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 12:27 PM

God gave you life, I am sure He don't want you to steal that from Him and yourself. He has plans for you, bigger than the ones you are able to see for yourself.

I encourage you to tell God about your frustrations, cry out to Him. Ask Him to speak to you and mend your heart.

Ask him to send someone to you, or send you to someone that you can talk to.

Are you gonna perform a suicide?

If you are, I want you to call 911 and have someone aid to you.

There is a future for you, different from what you see now. But if you end things, you can never see what it will become. In suicide nobody wins, except the devil. And that is temporarily, because he has already lost to Jesus and his glorious victory.

You can mean everything to someone in this life. If you are not around, maybe the ones that would have crossed your path will never have anyone loving them, caring for them and telling them about God.

You are important.

Life might be at it's darkest point now, but from here there are countless oportunities for change.

Volunteering at a local church, soup kitchen, animal shelter or visiting lonely elders in a retirement home are just a few small steps that might be a diving board into something completely different.

If you can afford it, get a counselor a coach or a mentor to walk you through what you can do for yourself to change things more than what you have so far.

Go to your church, or another local church and tell the pastor you need to talk. Even e-mailing the church telling them you need someone to talk to.

Buy a lottery ticket so that you have something to look forward to, and repeat it after the drawing.

Call the dr.John Delony show and see if you can talk to him on air (if you want) phone number to leave your voicemail: 844-693-3291 or you can send an e-mail through: https://www.johndelony.com/show

Maybe this clip can help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lqV4rm2fH0

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 12:30 PM

Maybe this one is even better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlm5ZmBhDc&t=246s

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 06:03 PM

Brother thatguy93a, Jesus loves you and i do too as a brother in the LORD. Don't let the devil talk you into committing sucide at all. Cry out to Jesus and find other Christian friends who walk you through the healing process in every area of your life. God wants to use your mess as a message to point others to Jesus and in fact i'll give a number of a prayer line you can call: CBN- 1-800-759-0700. I will be praying for you daily as the LORD leads.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 04:15 PM

no church will let me attend let alone volunteer. my family has a nasty reputation to say the least.

if I go any church in town I'm told to leave and if I don't they threaten to call the cops, i tried churches further away, but sooner or later they find out who I am and tell me to leave.

and when I say i get no human interaction i mean it. i try day and day again and im lucky to get a F you. i ask god for help daily but my life keeps getting worse and worse. the last 2 months alone i had to change my phone number because random people were sending me death threats. i had 2 people randomly messaged me here, one cussed me out for not sending them nude photos and the other sent me death threats.

look I have nothing to do with my family, I know they're pedos, i know they shut down church's. I know they work for the Biden's. people need to realize I have nothing to do with any of that nor want to.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2023 10:43 AM

I feel the exact same way, I was riased a secular home, went to a secular school and the only kids around were the one who picked on me, teased me or beat me up.

By the age of 13 my parents got divorced. I started attempting suicide and my moms boyfriend left his wife to move in with my mother and I had my first run in with the law.

At the age of 17 I got kicked out of the house and started a 2 year journey going through homeless shelters and group homes, the only reason I finished high school was because I only had a week to go.

Got Diagnosed with Aspergers and boarder line depression. ended up with an abusive woman, lost every thing I owned and at that time it wasnt much but it was all sentimental stuff.

Over the years I lost jobs I was too slow for, I didnt know at the time the Aspergers was a hinderance to working in kitchens because of the demand on the short term memory and I was trying to become a chef.

Stayed in a motel for a while moved into a shared accomodation rental unit. (every one rents a room but shares living space) had a guy try to kill me with an explosive device.

Moved into Subsidized housing had a lot bad issues with crack heads and drug dealers.

Eventually I left my home town. First I moved to a small town to take a heavy equipment operator course, spent 4 years there then I tried working in Alberta where my co workers conspired to get rid of me.

3 years ago I moved to Winnipeg where I spent a year there then the government shut down every thing, I moved back to Ontario, Took a construction pre apprenticeship course, couldnt land an apprenticeship because I dont have a valid G license or a car. NOw I am enrolled for a 2 year tourism Program at the same school and working on a business plan to start my own business.

hang in there (not litterally) things will get better it will take a lot of hard work and perseverance, but we just gotta accept the world hates and rejects us without cause.

Just pray and Trust Jesus it may take years of hard work and perseverance but it will get better even if you and I end up spending the rest of our lives alone because no one wants us.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2024 04:04 PM

Sorry for your troubles. Hope you have not committed suicide. The Bible says, "He who destroys the body, I also will destroy." You need a different set-up. Move to a better place. Get help quick!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2024 10:58 PM

Yes, I hope you did not commit suicide. I have a good friend whose daughter committed suicide. Evidence from the scene indicated that she lived long enough to try to reverse the damage but wasn’t successful. Like my friends daughter, those attempting suicide never think through all the possible repercussions, the extreme pain, the permanent disabilities inflicted and ultimately a tragic death they didn’t want.

Some people are fortunate enough to have lived through and are given an opportunity to rethink. Others, like my friends daughter, don’t make it. It’s so sad not only for the one committing suicide but more so for those left behind to deal with it.

After death, what then? Death doesn’t end anything except the a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a better decision. You might think life on earth is bad, but what about the next life especially if you haven’t made your peace with God. Think of the many people in hell who wish they could be back on earth but it’s permanently too late for them.

Please, if you’re considering suicide—don’t do it.