Author Thread: Prayer requests for me to overcome in my weak areas
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Prayer requests for me to overcome in my weak areas
Posted : 29 Apr, 2023 07:12 PM

I need prayer for these things:

1. For me to lose weight and stay between 180 and 190 pounds.

2.for me to stay pure in my thought life.

3. For me to overcome my nervous habits.

4. To keep my emotions in check

i definitely want to keep these things under control before, during and after the lord sends me my future wife through this website. Thank you and god bless you.

anthony

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2023 05:37 PM

I need prayer for the LORD to help me control my emotions and desires better with His help. Thanks for your prayers.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2023 06:59 AM

Prayers for Streetevangelist 🙏 God meets all our needs when we go to him in prayer.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2023 03:23 PM

Anthony, these Godly prayers, that Paul prayed for his fellow believers, are among the best prayers I can find.

I know you will appreciate them. I would be blest to have someone pray in this way for me.

ays pray with joy, 5because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

7It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart. For in my chains and in my defense and confirmation of the gospel, you are all partners in grace with me. 8God is my witness how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.

This is just ONE of MANY prayer examples in the Bible.

Please read and REREAD Paul’s prayer several times to receive its message and application.

Philippians 1:9

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10so that you may be able to test and prove what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.

Here’s the fuller context of that prayer.

Philippians 1: To all God’s holy people in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons[a]:

2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanksgiving and Prayer

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. 8 God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.

9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2023 12:55 PM

Thank God for Holy Spirit Men leaders and teachers.

Streetevangelist stay with them .

🙏

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 04:04 PM

We must contend earnestly for the Faith.

Jude 1:3

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 04:05 PM

OSAS

Doctrine

Is not Biblical.

Page : 1 2 3