Author Thread: Prayer requests for me to overcome in my weak areas
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Prayer requests for me to overcome in my weak areas
Posted : 29 Apr, 2023 07:12 PM

I need prayer for these things:

1. For me to lose weight and stay between 180 and 190 pounds.

2.for me to stay pure in my thought life.

3. For me to overcome my nervous habits.

4. To keep my emotions in check

i definitely want to keep these things under control before, during and after the lord sends me my future wife through this website. Thank you and god bless you.

anthony

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:32 AM

I need prayer for the lord to give me wisdom at home and working at southwest opportunities center in lancaster, wi, usa in my work and evangelism efforts tomorrow. I am currently dealing with some difficult circumstances but jesus is greater than them all, praise the lord.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 04:31 PM

Also my mother needs prayer for her sleeping patterns to improve and she lives in a difficult situation at riverwalk senior living in waterloo, wisconsin and for the quality of the food to improve there too. Also her friend tonya and her son needs prayer for healing from cervical cancer and a disease they got from school and for their salvation too. Thank you and God bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2023 04:27 PM

I need prayer for the Lord Jesus Christ to give me zeal, wisdom and the love of jesus for my chores, my street evangelism and discipleship ministry with the men with and without disabilties on the streets of fennimore, wisconsin, usa tomorrow for many souls to get saved and be willing to be discipled. I will keep you all updated. Thank you and God bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2023 05:57 PM

Here's some more prayer requests:

1. I am dealing with some horrible circumstances where i live because my landlord and 3 other roommates are not interested in becoming christians. It is hard to stay out of their cares and conflicts but God is helping me with this. I hate where i live and i want to move on when God sees fit to send my future wife to assist me with women's side of my ministry on the streets and for christian companionship within a christ-centered marriage who is from the USA. I hate being single, i'm a people person and i haven't been able to get to blue river gospel hall in blue river, wi, usa because of abe and karen haven't emailed me back yet. Also i need the Lord to heal me of my past hurts from the way the churches in fennimore have treated me wrongfully and not wanting to reach out and from my own foolish choices. There is so much coming against me right now but i'm believing God to turn this all around according to his will. I cry quite frequently because it's just too much to handle. Also my relatives are into that false word of faith/rhema wealth , health, prosperity doctrine and in compromise. Keep on praying for all this, thank you and God bless you.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2023 03:26 AM

Prayers, brother ..

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2023 06:20 PM

Thanks for your prayers narniangirl, they are greatly appreciated.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2023 07:15 PM

Please pray that the LORD would grant me opportunities to share my faith with the men with and without disabilities on the streets of Fennimore, Wi, USA tomorrow and will keep on preparing me for my future wife to assist me with the women's side of this ministry who is from the USA.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2023 12:28 PM

I need prayers for wisdom in my work and evangelism efforts for both boldness and wisdom tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2023 01:58 PM

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

🙏🙏🙏

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2023 03:10 PM

Thanks for your scripture and prayers, they are greatly appreciated.

Page : 1 2 3