Author Thread: When you're thinking you teaching Others
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
When you're thinking you teaching Others
Posted : 2 May, 2024 02:04 PM

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy; but who are you sho judge your neighbor?

James

Note

Be sure to point to yourself faults first. 👍

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:29 AM

W&T, Hopefully you can get through to moody moonlight. No one else has.

If you wanna check the achieves, you will see that I was moonlight’s hero, (she also used to go by the name “cupcake” at one time), but anyway, I was moonlights go to guy whenever she got herself into a corner with some other poster who boxed her in. She even private messaged me almost daily for a long time. But all that stoped after I dared to disagree with her. She immediately blocked me and that when she began her barrage of attacks and false accusations

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 08:30 AM

I really don't see much name calling unless you include stuff like shortening names to LD, HM, WNT or in my case substituting moonbeam for moonlight. I know that hypocrite has been used but in that case the shoe fits.

When we post to a forum or anywhere else for that matter do we not open ourselves up to scrutiny and possible criticism from others? I mean I certainly expect it, and when I receive it I look at what is said. Is it just an insult or is it a valid criticism. As this is supposed to be a Christian site, is that criticism based on scriptures? Or is it based Satan inspired worldly views? If it's based on correctly interpreted scripture then I will listen and correct my erroneous statement. But if criticism is not based on scriptures then I will reject it and try and correct the person with scriptures. If that person perceives it as "insulting" or "degrading" then that's on them.

If I haven't said it already I'm not perfect and I'm sure that not everything I say is 100% accurate. But I do try to be accurate and believe that in general most of what I say is accurate. I'm also ready and willing to hear any scriptural based correction.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 09:24 AM

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5 stars‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:47 AM

Judge Yourself Frist!

Find something Positive to do. Neither of You should ever think you can Teach anyone.

Ask God to help you Both. Definitely in need of it.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:51 AM

LD

your arrogant and cannt teach noone the Bible.

Yes take advice from WNT.

He doesnt agree with me, but he is nothing like You.

You a Degrade Christians.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:57 AM

Hm

you search where ever theirs an Argument!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 11:00 AM

We are all here for similar reasons -- want of relationship. We are on the same page one place and a different page another. Most of us do not have a 500 person favorite list nor do we have 1,000 people who put us on their favorite list and some just click the star without reading the profile. I am less desirable than ever. I'm now 60 years old. Who is going to want me? But we all know that most things go to divorce now days and there is not much a chance when people are inclined to separate and divorce, so it is better to remain single as the scriptures say Matthew 19:10 and 1 Corinthians 7:1. But here we are anyway, because after all is said and done, we want relationships and are relational beings, and if we can't have God as much as we want, and we can't have Christ as much as we want, and we don't get the Holy Spirit as much as we want, then we want imperfect humans, and more than have.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 11:02 AM

LD

You tried insulting WNT but you couldn't make him look stupid.

Lol

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 11:03 AM

More than we have.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 11:06 AM

HMan

Run back to Biblical discussion/ arguments. Post all your So called knowledge there.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10