Author Thread: What are the Dating stages for Christians Vs circular in the societies?
DrToyin

View Profile
History
What are the Dating stages for Christians Vs circular in the societies?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2024 10:04 PM

Is Christian Dating defined? Are there known stages?

What standards do you recommend?

Should it be different for advanced singles? For example Widows, widowers, and divorced most likely over 40s. There are some young folks in the category the same standards will apply.

Kindly share your perspectives.

I wish you love, joy, soundness of mind, and progress in all your endeavour. X

MichaelHopkins

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 03:45 AM

Single 5 years, just now decided to find love. PM ME if Interested...... God Bless Michael Hopkins

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 01:23 PM

Michael H; that’s very decisive and great! You have done well to give yourself a break before making your decision. I pray that the Good Lord, the Great Shepherd of the Sheep have respect for your faith and bless you with a godfearing and a sensible woman! Amen. βœοΈπŸ’Ÿ

John316verse^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 08:21 PM

1 Timothy 5:2 is a good standard

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2024 07:05 AM

1Timothy 5:2 β€œThe elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.”

This is faithful approach!

Do you find it possible to move someone you relate to as sister into a dating romantic relationship and then for marriage? How possible is that?

John316verse^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2024 08:40 AM

Also very practical. Better for a man to have 100 praying sisters than 100 ex girlfriends cursing him.

Will God bless even more the "1 timothy 5:2" kind of man with a prudent wife? I've witnessed it time and time again.

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2024 09:05 AM

I admire that your wisdom is pure wisdom. Many do not know that there are different kinds of wisdom. But the wisdom derived from the Word of God is perfect. Congratulations you have treasure hide from many! πŸ†

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2024 09:06 AM

I admire that your wisdom is pure wisdom. Many do not know that there are different kinds of wisdom. But the wisdom derived from the Word of God is perfect. Congratulations you have treasure that is hid from many! πŸ†

John316verse^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2024 09:17 AM

Just wanted to add. Our "ideal mate" can change. It's amazing to know that if we delight ourselves in the Lord, He will give us the desires of our heart. God sees infinitely more what we need than what we think we want.

(For the men) House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the LORD. -proverbs 19:14

John316verse^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2024 09:17 AM

Just wanted to add. Our "ideal mate" can change. It's amazing to know that if we delight ourselves in the Lord, He will give us the desires of our heart. God sees infinitely more what we need than what we think we want.

(For the men) House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the LORD. -proverbs 19:14

Iamtarandeep^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2024 11:32 AM

dsdsd

Page : 1 2