Author Thread: Series on the book of Ezekiel
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:36 PM

I am going to start a series on the book of Ezekiel. Here's the themes from the Dr. David Jeremiah Study Bible: 1. "I Have Made You a Watchman" 2. Fiery Wheels and Dry Bones. 3. The Oldest Sin in the Universe. May this book help us in Jesus to warn other people of their sin in love and lead them to Him.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2023 04:37 PM

I just got done with chapters 30 through 33 and here's the themes:

1. Egypt and Her Allies Will Fall. 2. Proclamation Against Pharaoh. 3. Egypt Cut Down Like a Great Tree. 4. Lamentation for Pharaoh and Egypt. 5. Egypt and Others Cosigned to the Pit. 6. The Watchman and His Message. 7. The Fairness of God's Judgment. 8. The Fall of Jerusalem. 9. The Cause of Judah's Ruin. How do these apply to today? First, any individual or nation that exalts itself above God will be destroyed eventually. Second, we as born-again Christians need to warn others about their and point others to Jesus in a loving Christlike way. Third, you reap what you sow whether bad or good choices. May we be mindful of how our choices affect our witness for Christ and others.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 04:48 PM

I just got done with chapters 34 through 37 and here's the themes:

1. Irresponsible Shepherds. 2. God, the True Shepherd. 3. Judgment on Mount Seir. 4. Blessing on Israel. 5. The Renewal of Israel. 6. The Dry Bones Live. 7. One Kingdom, One King. How do these lessons apply to today? First, be careful who you have for leadership in your church and nation and make sure they teach according to Scripture and be careful who you listen to and watch on Christian radio and TV. Second, trust in Jesus and not man. Third, let Jesus be your deliverer and not you. Fourth, Jesus wants to give you a new beginning. Fifth, Jesus rules over all the nations guranteed. May we realize that Jesus wants to give us a new beginning everyday and if you haven't recieved Christ as your personal LORD, Savior and Friend, do so now.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 04:28 PM

I just done with chapters 38 through 45 the last couple of days and here's the themes: 1. Gog and Allies Attack Israel. 2. Judgment on Gog. 3. Gog's Armies Destroyed. 3. The Burial of Gog. 4. A Triumphant Festival. 5. Israel Restored to the Land. 6. A New City, a New Temple. 7. The Eastern Gateway of the Temple. 8. The Outer Court. 9. The Northern Gateway. 10. The Southern Gateway. 11. Gateways of the Inner Court. 12. Where Sacrifices Were Prepared. 13. Chambers for Singers and Priests. 14. Dimensions of the Inner Court and Vestibule. 15. Dimensions of the Sanctuary. 16. The Side Chambers on the Wall. 17. The Building at the Western End. 18. Dimensions and Design of the Temple Area. 19. The Chambers for the Priests. 20. Outer Dimensions of the Temple. 21. The Temple, the LORD'S Dwelling Place. 22. Dimensions of the Altar. 23. Consecrating the Altar. 24. The East Gate and the Prince. 25. Those Admitted to the Temple. 26. Laws Governing Priests. 27. The Holy District. 28. Properties of the City and the Prince. 29. Laws Governing the Prince. 30. Keeping the Feasts. How do these lessons apply to today? God is not done with Israel in End Times Prophecy and we will be included in it. May we be ready for the rapture of the church, it may occur at anytime the way our world is looking.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2023 05:24 PM

I just got done with chapters 46 through 48 yesterday and here's the themes:

1. The Manner of Worship. 2. The Prince and Inheritance Laws. 3. How the Offerings Were Prepared. 4. The Healing Waters and Trees. 5. Borders of the Land. 6. Division of the Land. 7. The Gates of the City and Its Name. How do these themes apply to today? First, we as believers will be included in Israel's plans during the millenial kingdom during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Praise the LORD for that. PRAISE THE LORD THAT I'M DONE WITH THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL.

Page : 1 2