Author Thread: Heartbreak letting go
Eliz8

View Profile
History
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 10 Jun, 2023 07:43 AM

I found it hard to let go the person you love and cheats you and still hurting you

blessedGigi^

View Profile
History
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 10 Jun, 2023 02:22 PM

It is, but it is necessary. It is even more heartbreaking holding on one-sided. Unless the cheater repented to God and proved himself over a period of time, he is not worth any more of your time.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 11:15 AM

Look at it this way.

Be thankful you found out early enough to avoid marriage with this cheat.

Think of all the difficulties and hardships you won’t have to endure now.

Reflect on the wisdom and humility you’ve gained in this experience and painful process.

I’ve experienced the same thing, many of the rest of us have as well.

Thinking about my gains and blessings has helped me ALOT.

I’m very sad to say that my dear sister, whom I loved much before her passing, experienced the exact opposite. She kept pursuing the cheater and married him. Lots of trouble and heartache. Eventually she and the cheater divorced.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 29 Sep, 2023 09:57 PM

Be very thankful it happened before anything serious happened. God showed you what is right and wrong and God is always right.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 08:23 AM

The OP gives absolutely no context in her comment other than someone cheated on her and she's having a hard time letting go.

So I have to ask:

If they weren't married is it really cheating? The way I see it no marriage no cheating.

Were they having out of wedlock relations? Again no marriage no cheating.

If they were having out of wedlock relations then they were involved in sexual immorality and if he slept with someone else then it's just more sexual immorality.

And what does the OP call cheating? Did he have sexual relations with someone else or did he just go out with someone else?

And for all we know the OP was an extremely difficult person to deal with and drove him away.

While I understand perfectly well the loss of a relationship and a cheating partner. I'm not going to jump on the sympathy bandwagon without knowing the full context and that's never going to happen on an online forum.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 11:46 AM

Some people have regrets in relationships.

Thats just Life experiences.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 8 Oct, 2023 01:59 PM

Many people never Marry.

But have Boyfriends and children Single.

Society is full of that for decades.