Author Thread: Does this guy like me, hate me, or just like other people
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Does this guy like me, hate me, or just like other people
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 01:40 AM

There is this guy I know and when he is talking to my group, he will make some comments to me but will talk to everyone else there much more. I have been at this place (work) longer or as long as everyone else and he is extremely personal and friendly with everyone except for me.

These are some scenarios with I'll call one girl A and the other B. With B, he always asks her how her mom is. This guy and her talked in front of me. Then with A, he has made some comments to her such as she changed her hair (even though I had just cut mine) and are you feeling better? Etc almost like he is flirting with her? But I can't tell because one day he didn't talk to her.

With me, conversations are short but has told me a few things like he was going to see his mom New Year's and asked what I was doing for mine, a little about his grandparents, where he shops, etc. very short comments. When I try to ask him questions, etc or if I mention a personal thing, he doesn't expound really on what I say.

One day he came to my area with my group and someone said oh you never come here.. because he was trying to fix something for us. He usually comes to our area when I am there. I decided to start just ignoring him like he does to me and I think he noticed on 2 separate occasions. After those two times, one day I noticed he tried to run into me when I was leaving and started to talk to me and went with me on the escalator. I couldn't ignore him at that point because he was attempting to talk. So I don't think he liked that I was ignoring him.

Sometimes he's very friendly smiles and says hi to me, one time asked if I was okay after the ignoring session but like the other day I waved and said hi and he stared at me from top to bottom and didn't say anything.

He has gotten into my personal space very close to me, touched my arm twice before. Gives eye contact, etc. Stands behind me. Should I just continue to ignore him or just continue to talk to him?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 05:18 AM

Ignoring a Man in your space or face gets you no where.

Ask him the questions you asking here, then maybe you will get why he does what he does.

If you were a teenager, I could understand your concern.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 04:35 PM

Talk to the Man and start the communication if he is resistant then move on to the next man.

By all your postings you seem to have many options.

Some women on dating sites get little attention.

Men usually like attractive pictures of women online.