Author Thread: The Average Women On This Site...
JonLund^

View Profile
History
The Average Women On This Site...
Posted : 27 May, 2023 09:35 PM

The average, 'Christian' women on this site are strikingly narcissistic, glued in front of the mirror, taking selfishs in every possible angle, and in parallell being badly judgmental and cold, considering themselves as being more or less perfect, while ruthlessly condemning others, whose flaws happen not to be exactly the same ones as their own.. Furthermore, many of them disqualifies everyone drinking any alcohol - which thereby certainly includes Jesus Christ Himself, too.. ;)) In addition, they usually underline their unknowledgeable, highly immature, badly distorted and egoistic perspectives with mis-quoted Bible-verses, and/or their own, 'personal additions'..; adaptations, more than interpretations, basically intended to comply with their personality disorders... Aside from these things, they usually expects to be trusted like a queen, in some cases in spite of not even having any work themselves, nor hardly speaking English, at all.., but instead spending plenty of time and efforts at the gym.., and then putting their 'assets' on display in their profile pics, while crowning their hypocrisy by ridiculously attempting to emphasize a lack of interest in outer looks, also by criticizing any man's eventual, polite and kindly intended flatter.....

grimster

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2023 09:54 AM

if you can not say something nice say nothing at all

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2023 04:25 PM

Tell us how you really feel.

PegLew

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2023 09:13 PM

This is rather judgemental.

The average

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2023 05:00 PM

Sounds like OP just described modern western women ages 18-35 😂 and not those here... there's plenty of wonderful gals here and in the world, you just have to look outside the USA/west or among older women here in the US.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2023 08:37 AM

"Sounds like OP just described modern western women ages 18-35 😂 and not those here... there's plenty of wonderful gals here and in the world, you just have to look outside the USA/west or among older women here in the US."

What does an older woman bring to the table that a younger woman doesn't?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2023 10:00 AM

older women have far more confidence, wisdom, maturity and most importantly the ability to socialize face to face.

on the flip side what do younger women have to offer? nothing at all. they're childish, selfish, entitled, can't hold a conversation outside of their smart phones, can't even function without a phone. it's always me me me, look at me, i'm so great, my ripped jeans, 5lb of makeup and 100s of follower's online make me the perfect woman, I have no flaws, hahahaha look at me laugh. 🙄

Younger American women are straight up repulsive.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 09:36 AM

So would you say that getting married having children and then divorcing their husbands because they got bored and/or thought she out grew her husband counts as wisdom?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 10:42 AM

I don't know the story behind your Ex but it's important to remember one persons behavior isn't always indicative of the whole group. There's always going to be exemptions to the rules, in other words there are bad older women just like there's good younger ones.

I guess the point I'm making is that's there's far more older women that are mature and emotionally stable compared to younger women.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 02:42 PM

Just using this site as an example I see just about every woman in America on here including a lot of the younger ones are divorced with and without children.

80% of divorces from both young and old, Christian or not are committed by woman for no good reason.

I believe the majority of divorced women, or not married with children are lacking wisdom and I believe it's because they are far to easily influenced by outside forces like social media and their unwise girlfriends.

And I also believe the ones who likely have the most wisdom are those who remain married until death do they part.

Isn't staying married what God wants everyone to do?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 04:10 PM

I definitely agree in part with that you say, American is definitely going down a dark path in regards to relationships and marriage. However remember this site is just a splash in the pan in a ocean of Christians. And anyway online dating tends to attract the worst life has to offer.

As someone who's traveled all his life and been to churches from Nevada to Maryland and gone to everything from catholic church's to small traveling churches like RFC... I met a lot of christians, but never once met a 20 something woman as none of them where willing to talk. I can only go by what I seen and my own experiences. What my experience has been is that 20 somethings, more so women are glued to their smart phones and can't mentally handle talking to others. I only know about women in there 20s from what I seen online and the extremely small amount of interaction I had with them, nome of witch is remotely positive. Those 35-40ish and older tend to much more social, of stronger faith and more like Christ. If it wasn't for wanting a big family I'd be married to one such woman already. unfortunately Gods plan doesn't involve older women being able to start big families so here I am single, with no family and no option to change it. it really sucks too, when I say I have no family I don't mean no kids or wife, I have no bothers or sisters or parents. Definitely count your blessings as some of us never had a family of any kind.

Page : 1 2