History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:24 AM

WHAT THA DUCE? stewie is awesome!!!!!!

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 10:16 PM

I use to watch Family Guy before I fully came to God. But, I quit watching it...it isn't really a show that Christians should watch.

noothergods32

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 08:26 AM

I must say that we are free in Christ and if one can enjoy a tv show with no damage to ones faith, beliefs, or practices then one is free to enjoy it.

On that note...Stewie is the best.

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 10:23 PM

Yes, that is true. We are free in Christ, but even if something doesn't damage our faith and yet it is still morally we wrong, I say that Christians should avoid it. :) Not trying to argue or anything, but take a look at the following verses:

Matthew 6:22-23: "The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!"

Romans 12:2: "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will."

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22: "Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil."

Have a nice day. :)

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 07:37 AM

BROTHER TIM, YOUR WORDS ARE TRUE, I WAS LIKE U WHEN I FIRST GOT SAVED BUT I SUPPORT WHAT NOOTHERGODS SAID.

PERSONALLY, ITS ALL ABOUT HOW STRONG U ARE IN CHRIST.

APART FROM "FAMILY GUY" THERE ARE ALOT OF POLLUTED THINGS OUT THERE. SOME OF THE GOSPEL ARTISTS WE LISTEN TO ARE NOT SAVED, SOME OF THE PREACHERS WE BELIEVE THAT WE ARE LEARNING FROM, ARE FALSE PROPHETS.

THE CLOTHES WE WEAR, THE FOOD WE EAT AND SO ON, HOW DO WE KNOW WHO CREATED THESE, SOME OF THE SYMBOLS ON OUR CLOTHES COULD BE EVIL SYMBOLS, WE JUST DONT KNOW, EVEN THE CLOTHES AND SHOES WITHOUT SYMBOLS, WHO MADE THEM, OR SHOULD WE CREATE OUR OWN SHOES, CLOTHES, FOOD AND SO ON, KNOWING THAT THEY WILL BE PURE?

FOR THIS REASON, IN EVERYTHING I DO, I COMMIT THE FATHERS NAME TO IT, I ALWAYS PRAY THAT I WOULD NOT BE INFLUENCED BY THE WORLD IN A WAY THAT I WOULD TURN COMPLETELY AWAY FROM CHRIST. I ALSO URGE THE SPIRIT TO REMOVE ME FROM ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS GODS WILL FOR MY LIFE.

I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS MY BROTHER, I USED TO WANT TO LOCK MYSELF IN MY WARDROBE TILL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, TRUST ME,LOL.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS THOUGH

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:06 PM

No problem....as long as I help someone out there. :)

Yeah, what you said about there being a lot of stuff being polluted out there is true. I think we should be cautious and root out the things that we know aren't good.

As far as evil symbols go, yeah, that is the absolute truth. We should research and if we don't know what certain symbols mean, then we shouldn't buy the clothes. :) Who makes them I don't think is what we should worry about...rather they are Christian or not, I think what we should worry about is the message it presents.

Yes, we should commit our lives to the Lord and have him lead our life according to his will.

I think the bottom line is, if we know something is sinful, then we should avoid it. :)

I don't think we have to worry about locking ourselves in our wardrobes lol as long as we avoid sinful activities and pursue God and let him lead our life.

We should be the light of the world and bring those who are in darkness to the light.

Have a nice day. :)

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 08:16 AM

FOR REAL, POINTS AGREED. THANK YOU BROTHER.

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 09:22 PM

I agree with nothergods... with both points.:applause:

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 03:21 PM

I don't know...I might see parts of it here and there, but I try not to watch it at all because they make fun of Jesus so much. I don't think that's a very funny thing to do.

View Profile
History
FAMILY GUY
Posted : 6 Mar, 2010 08:44 AM

gotta love that show!:ROFL:

Page : 1 2