Author Thread: Age Restrictions
Admin

Age Restrictions
Posted : 16 Mar, 2008 06:15 AM

Hi everyone,

I've viewed a few profiles and found many times I thought if I could just fellowship with them, it would help them out. BUT they had age restrictions and some within a year of myself.

Do you think we are keeping ourselves from edification due to these age restrictions?

T:goofball:mie

joplove

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 23 Mar, 2008 06:21 AM

Hi, im fully agree with u.

joplove

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 30 Mar, 2008 04:20 AM

Thank you joplove for your reply. I guess the only time we can communicate with those who have age restrictions, is when they come to the forums. But not all come to the forums and I have recently seen an increase in those who visit the forums. I'm happy to see that. At least here, we can lift each other up & pray for each other. GOD bless you.

GENYOOWINE

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 30 Mar, 2008 02:37 PM

THANK YOU :applause: for posting about the age restriction. I am new to the site, and I have already noticed a problem with the age restriction. Everyone have a blessed evening.

Genyoowine

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 30 Mar, 2008 05:56 PM

Thank you, Ginnyoowine for replying. Hopefully many will see and the word will get around. May GOD'S peace be your constant companion.

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 5 Apr, 2008 07:22 AM

I believe you can favorite someone regardless of any age restrictions and then if they wish they can contact you?

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 11 Apr, 2008 11:02 PM

You know, I really hadn't thought of that. You have a very valid point. Thanks for pointing it out.

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 03:36 AM

I'll have to try that, Ken thanks for the info.

And thank you for replying DessertYank and welcome to the forums.

:goofball:

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 09:43 PM

Thanks, Tomie. Much appreciated.

4Ts66

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 06:37 PM

Catch 22 I think. Online we hav th security of setting boundaries regardin who we communicate with. This is wat makes it a safe place 4 every1, but I understand ur point.

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Age Restrictions
Posted : 6 Dec, 2009 09:10 AM

I don't see anything wrong with having age restrictions on here. I know I couldn't marry a man 20 years older than me which shockingly I get many replies from men in that category.

However, I can be friends with any age and that's the only reason I don't have an age restriction on my profile.

Yeah I'm sure that a few of us are on here for friends but the majority are on here for something way more than that.

So I say age restriction or not do what's right for you.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

Page : 1 2