Author Thread: But this is what I believed as...
Admin

But this is what I believed as...
Posted : 11 Apr, 2014 01:45 PM

My faith unmasked.

"Jesus and the father are one", someone said. By I say: �One in consensus, different play roles and physically (bodily) separated...� Just look at Stephen�s words: "I look Heavens open and I see the glory of God and Jesus at His right hand" ( Acts )

But, NONE will miss salvation if WE so naturally lack the complete sight of this issue, because we ARE BELIEVING BY FAITH, we are understanding BY FAITH, we are arguing matters by faith, and this sometimes comes to the realm of Philosophy, ideas of minds, and the only source we have (sometimes) is the witnessing of books written by men (apostles of Jesus) + those letters written by those �believed� to be somebody by ANY church (and some of them are man-made churches).

I would agree with some people, but I prefer to stay and be alone (all the way long) till I see Jesus coming back (with His angels) while God watches -there above- His long-planned redemptive Salvation.

We are NOT guilty to believing, we do are guilty for DISBELIEVING and doing things wrong so, we are NOT hurting others for/by these beliefs we defend with minds or fits... Just look at THOSE who attack and kill to make "us" believe THEIR RELIGION is "correct" and they�re willing to kill, to destroy (even kicking some butts) to make THEIR way all through: Heretics.

I�m not "Trinitarianist", but Unitarianist.

God is Spirit. Jesus is His Son (a divine being also) and both are supernatural, belonging to another heavenly realm my mind cannot think of nor access, because THIS (my mind) is fixed to think I�m from the earth solely, but I also have a spirit and THIS is my mind (my mind and my spirit is ONE, not two). I�m somewhat dualist! (though I have a body to die)

Jesus WAS REJECTED, also, by several "churches" His life and earthy time... :P

So I won�t trust any church but the lessons the Bible still gives + my DARK insight of my human experience: Namely knowledge. (I�m not gnostic, by the way). I�m just another disciple of Jesus, not a follower of men�s traditions.

Antonio Toro, in the Vietnam of Venezuela. April 2014