Author Thread: The Beginning of the end
mieshec

View Profile
History
The Beginning of the end
Posted : 24 Sep, 2007 06:01 PM

I think most Christians are unaware of the actual time we are living in.Christians know, all is not well on planet earth.Read the book of Daniel,you can start at the 7th chapter and continue to the end.It talks about the 4th kingdom,that mankind will cover the earth and where it down.Sounds about right,The real time clock is the book of Jeremiah chapter 25.If you read that, it talks about a 70 year period that would come upon Israel.It speaks as if their where two periods of 70 years.The second period would start the beginning of the end.At the close of world war two,1948,the world gave Israel back to the Jews.Look at all that was achieved during that time.The computer,the bomb,music,Artificial flavorings,the food industry.70 years until now.In the 80's, the computer gave the world one language,not scene since the beginning of time.Christians say, we dont know when Christ wil return.They bring up the verse"i come like a thief in the night"read the whole thing,It says" i wouldnt want you to be in the dark about such matters."God has given us evrything to understand his return.At the end of the 70 year period something is going to happen in Jerusalem,Not the Anti-christ,The world is going Anti-Christ,away from God.A King is coming into the world,We cant understand who until, in the book of Thessalonians,something we'll be revealed, as if our eyes have been covered.Just remember,we're not the only ones on the planet and judgement isnt just for mankind.Whatever takes place in Jerusalem,God says three and a half years will be alloted to this king and he will do great and terrible things.I believe this will happen anytime.Scipture says when this happens, dont even go into your house to get things,RUN.I believe this to be true,Christ talked about Angels said its numbers are vast.Part of that lives amoung us and i do believe,when this king approaches Jerusalem,we'll know how vast these numbers are.Scripture says 3 and a half years will be his reign, after that Christ will return.It says in the book of Daniel by human means this king cannot be destroyed.Its says by the coming of the Son of God,By his breath he will overthrow this king.If you think for one moment that Christ will Rapture his church before we see this king,WRONG!As a Man of the word,I know whats coming and it scares the hell out of me.I wonder if ill see it,and understand it, when it happens.Scripture says it will be a confusing time,confusing the very elect.I see it evryday,Churches that dont preach doom and gloom on behalf of their wallets.They say all is OK in Christ.You want to test your faith,just wait,something is approaching Jerusalem and that something is going to make Adolf Hitler look like Mr. Rodgers

sistah

View Profile
History
The Beginning of the end
Posted : 16 Sep, 2010 11:23 AM

It is definately a time to keep our lamps trimmed and waiting for the return of he bridegroom. But it is also an exciting time of seeing Scripture fulfilled in prophesy and there will be a great time of revival.. I was just reading in Zechariah today where ALL Israel will weep for the one who was pierced. Someday all Israel is going to recognize that Jesus is the long awaited Messiah!!!! And they will weep loudly. What an opportunity for ministry, reconcilliation and healing!!

View Profile
History
The Beginning of the end
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 06:18 PM

I do not know how the "last days" will go down.

Once, I believed in the rapture and hoped in it.

Now, I believe we (people living now) might be witness of the last days.

I am old, no children to raise, I am ready for it to be done with, but for the young, and mothers.. I am sad.