Author Thread
KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
I notice some use younger pictures of them self.
Posted : 3 May, 2024 12:18 PM

I do not use filters, makeup, had no plastic surgery. People tell me I am young looking, but that is just the way I look. I do dye my hair, but not to cover up the grey. I do not have a lot of grey hair yet.

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
I notice some use younger pictures of them self.
Posted : 3 May, 2024 12:15 PM

I can believe that a lot of CDFF members are posting younger photos of themselves. That falls under the "deceitful" category. Those profiles should be reported.

My photos are all up to date, no older than the current year. But I am younger looking than others my age.

Other members steal other peoples' photos to scam. All kinds of liars & fakes on these sites.

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Are you guys frustrated with some women attitudes?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 08:19 PM

Oops, that should be "I do not like eating in restaurants".

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Are you guys frustrated with some women attitudes?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 08:13 PM

As a woman here, women are told in a lot of dating advice books & even on Christian dating sites, that the man has to take the initiative in everything during the dating relationship from the first contact with the woman to asking her out on the dates.

But I cannot see why the woman should not buy things for the man she is dating for his birthday. I do not expect money to be spent on me on the first few dates. I do not eating in restaurants. I do not care for women who expect a super expensive wedding ring. I do not care to get a wedding or any ring. I have several rings.

It is because men are supposed to be men. In the Bible, there was not one time where a God fearing woman pursued the man or paid his way for anything. A woman takes her husband's surname, not the husband take his wife's surname. If men do not like being men & look after his woman, do not get a woman.

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Speed Dating
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 07:58 PM

Speed Dating? Nah, does not seem like something for me. Dating should not be speedy, but a carefully thought out lengthy time thing. As the song goes "You can't hurry love..."

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 07:51 PM

Referring to the word "dumb, dumbest", the actual word for stupid is "dummy". Just like the word "gay" does not mean "homosexual" and that three letter word that means "donkey" does not really mean, well, you know.

The English language has been corrupted. That is one reason why I use the King James Version Bible, not modern corrupted ones.

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 07:43 PM

I have not experienced any meanness on CDFF...yet. But on another Christian dating site, I have. Once a man messaged me in regard to my saying "Yehoshua" on my profile. This guy got hostile & said something like:

Why do you call Him Yehoshua?! His name is Jesus!

Well! The letter "J" in the alphabet did not exist until 1524 A.D. But I did not bother to tell him that.

Many years before that, on the same site, when there was instant chat, some guy instant messages me

"You're hot! Give me your phone number." Not even a minute later, he sent me another instant message "COME ON! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER!" But I did not reply & he never got my phone number.

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 07:28 PM

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:22 AM

Not on this site so far. But in one other "Christian" dating site, oh yes! I posted a comment in the chat forum that men, not women, should take the initiative & do the pursuing in the relationship. Every dating book says so & even the dating advice section said so.

But - one meanie man told me "Dumbest thing I've heard all year!". Nothing smart about a man who does not man-up. As well as using "dumb" wrongly. "Dumb" means unable to talk!

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
Should Christians base their partner selection on appearance alone?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 12:14 AM

All these dating books I have read claim that men are visual & base their interest mainly on appearance. But I, a woman, very much base my preference on appearance. Neat & cleanliness, too. I cannot possibly feel an attraction to an ugly man.

Page : 1 2