Author Thread
JonathanOstlund

View Profile
a 'feast' full of dollars...
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 08:59 AM

I have (unfortunately) encountered innumerably many scammers.. - though what I've said about Brazilians in particular doesn't refer to actual scamming, but the rude, immature attitude. So, it's not about generalisation, but all based on my experiences - though, of course, there are all kinds of people everywhere..

JonathanOstlund

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2024 06:57 PM

Pssst: also check out my post: "The average, so-called 'Christian' women on this site" - instead of learning the hard way..... ๐Ÿ™„

JonathanOstlund

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2024 06:46 PM

.. not to mention their complete absence of humour..! You better avoid pulling any jokes whatsoever - no matter how friendly, innocent and well-intended - as everything you say can and will be held against you in the court-ous love..... ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคข

JonathanOstlund

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2024 06:04 PM

It's such a sad and bizarre (to say the least) experience noticing what it is very many women on this site are looking for..; a provider to pay for their life, in which they prefer to degrade themselves into being no more than some kind of child-producing robots.. - in particular Brazilians appear to have an entire set of badly distorted perspectives up their sleeve ready to distort every aspect of a healthy relationship - claiming those would represent God's 'general template' for such..!! Unbelievable..! I seriously begin to wonder: what are the odds for finding an actual woman, rather than a parody of one, on this site - where one is wisely being warned about not sending any money to anyone..! In other words, you shouldn't send these women any money NOW - they expect to have your money later on, all throughout your 'relation$hip' ('for God's sake'..)... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’

JonathanOstlund

View Profile
warning...
Posted : 18 Jan, 2024 07:02 PM

Avoid Crystal7aq - not mentally ok.. (ex.: living and working in 'wanna-be' places...)

JonathanOstlund

View Profile
Very many Ukrainian, female SCAMMERS on CDFF !!!
Posted : 28 Dec, 2023 05:41 PM

I have spotted, and reported, about 10 Ukrainian, female SCAMMERS here on CDFF only this evening..!!

All of them came from the bluff site UaDreams.com !!

JonathanOstlund

View Profile
Very many Ukrainian, female SCAMMERS on CDFF !!!
Posted : 28 Dec, 2023 05:23 PM

Before entering a dialogue with a Ukrainian woman on CDFF, first verify whether she is simply here to 'draft'/ lure men to the bluff site UaDreams.com ..! Those women, whom are flooding each and every dating site - are simply being paid for fooling men with serious intentions !!