Author Thread
JA03

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 02:29 PM

I said I wasn't looking for a LDR (long distance relationship), I'm looking for someone that lives in the same state at least haha.

JA03

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 8 Mar, 2024 02:26 PM

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about 😂

JA03

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 7 Mar, 2024 12:04 AM

Interesting! Thanks for the responses

Yes, I've tried searching for "does not want children" in the advanced search. There's plenty, but they're all overseas. It's pretty hard to find a young Christian girl in South Australia, let alone one that also doesn't want kids.

For quite a while I've been chatting to a girl in Kenya that I met on here, she's lovely, but I've made it clear that I'm not looking for a LDR, not yet anyway.

JA03

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:36 PM

Good morning!

I hope to get married one day, but I don't want to have children. I've noticed that It's really hard to find a young Christian girl who doesn't want kids.

Some 95% of young (18 - 35) people with no kids hope to have kids one day.

I've had to reject a few dates because of this dealbreaker. I understand that this is my fault for choosing to have an unpopular opinion. Has anyone else here found themselves in a similar situation? ...and does anyone have tips for finding a childfree girl?

JA03

View Profile
I think this guy likes me but should I just act friendly and ignore it
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 01:16 PM

It's pretty obvious he likes you.

If he's a Christian, and you're attracted to him, then go for it.

If you're not interested, then the best thing you can do for you (and for him) is to tell him that. Just straight up be honest about how you feel. Say that you just want to be friends. If you keep acting friendly without telling the truth, he'll probably keep thinking you might like him.

JA03

View Profile
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 01:04 PM

Okay hahaha

JA03

View Profile
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 07:22 PM

Sure, the average male is taller and stronger than the average female.

...but a female bodybuilder or martial artist will take down an average male easily 😂

JA03

View Profile
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 02:34 PM

Thanks for your input everyone!

JA03

View Profile
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 06:40 AM

100%

There's nice men, bad men, nice women, bad women. There's no such thing as a "better gender".

My post was more about how different people look for different things in a partner. Example: Some men prefer "loud and confident" women, some men prefer "quiet and sweet" women. Some men prefer fat, some men prefer skinny etc etc

...yet people often say "men always go for such and such".

The same can be said about women too.

JA03

View Profile
Everyone Is Different
Posted : 4 Mar, 2024 04:12 AM

What's up everyone,

So ...I'm a little tired of people saying that "this is what all men want", or "this is what all women want".

The truth is that when it comes to seeking a partner, everyone has different preferences for certain personality traits and physical features.

What turns one person on, turns another person off.

I think it's a good idea to normalise asking someone "What do YOU look for?".

God bless y'all