Author Thread
Moonlight7

View Profile
Long distance dating
Posted : 14 May, 2024 06:27 AM

Interesting Post

Yes I have had long distance relationships and they seem to work Well when you not just seeking marriage but a Man who has good morals and seeks to have a Woman friend who he enjoys being with as a activity partner and friend.

Daing sites are for meeting up not just Emailing Men.

Moonlight7

View Profile
what's the point of having a singles group if women aren't internet in men anymore?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 04:27 AM

You need to ask help for Struggling to keep you mouth off Women all over this Dating site! Get Lost!!

You like Insulting and sowing Discord. Stop trying to Teach Bible!!

Btw

I hope this young man that posted and others finds peace!

🙏

Moonlight7

View Profile
what's the point of having a singles group if women aren't internet in men anymore?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 04:23 AM

Hman

You like to follow and insult Women period!!

You look for posts where I post now !

It's Noticed

Moonlight7

View Profile
Posted : 13 May, 2024 07:20 PM

They Both degrade True " Christians" oftentimes.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Posted : 13 May, 2024 07:15 PM

Men who come on Dating site to Degrade Women then Harass on topics like LD and Hman are lacking Spiritually Wisdom.

Need deliverance.

They couldn't teach any men class on scriptures.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Can true love conquer?
Posted : 13 May, 2024 06:48 PM

Ask a Girl..... Topic

:)

Moonlight7

View Profile
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 13 May, 2024 05:03 PM

Spending time picking apart Christians Beliefs which are Bible based shows you need Spiritual deliverance from Pride.

You know not more than anyone else that comes on here . LD

You thrive on degrading others on here . Then Harassing them on other Topics.

This is a Dating site !

Moonlight7

View Profile
Can true love conquer?
Posted : 13 May, 2024 04:04 PM

Yes love conquers all with Me. I like kindness and intelligence in any man . I don't like men who has no experience in dating a woman. It's obvious from a few conversations. There are many Nice older men online Paid only Dating sites. I would have to be, in love for Any serious relationship. I enjoy Dating to get to know Men .

:⁠-⁠)

Moonlight7

View Profile
Why should Men pursue if...
Posted : 13 May, 2024 03:42 PM

Go find a Woman if possible!

Moonlight7

View Profile
Why Do Most Girls/Women/Ladies on CDFF Not Detail Racial Preference on their Profiles?
Posted : 13 May, 2024 03:37 PM

Most women like nice conversations with Men who love Women and show it through there Communications om messaging.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10