Author Thread
Moonlight7

View Profile
Woman's initiative
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:27 PM

I agree to send a message if you find an interesting profile. This is online dating and those seeking a man, should do that'! IMO

Moonlight7

View Profile
What is the point of marriage
Posted : 25 Aug, 2018 01:22 PM

Marriage is a commitment, of course it can be broken, however it is more of a honor than just Dating.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Do Not Contact Me If...List? in your profile
Posted : 20 Aug, 2018 02:33 PM

There is nothing wrong with listing what you want and don't wan, referring to a date or future spouse. People should be upfront and honest. Unfortunately some Christians are Not. I was disappointed recently by Christian friends. I just try to remember we are not perfect, even if we are a Christian..

Moonlight7

View Profile
Dresses and Skirts
Posted : 13 Aug, 2018 04:51 PM

My faith is in Jesus Christ alone. If I dress modestly, then I am dressed appropriately. Women's dress can be too shot, tight, or half the material needed. to be modest.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Dresses and Skirts
Posted : 13 Aug, 2018 04:46 PM

Sometimes I wear skirts or dresses depends on where I am going and what I am doing ! I like dressing casual in jeans. Especially when I go out to breakfast or lunch or get together with Christian friends. It's Not a sin for Women to wear jeans/pants. That is a misunderstanding of scripture.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Personality
Posted : 13 Aug, 2018 04:36 PM

If online messages go well then I feel comfortable to move to phone conversation. I have no real time limit for emailing. If the man is open, has a sense of humor, and seems kind I will move faster. I like to talk and hopefully the man is a good conversationalist, if not I maybe stop emailing.

Moonlight7

View Profile
What do girls look for?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2018 04:20 PM

I have a desire to meet a man of Faith, kind-hearted, loves people and animals. He also is retired with secure income for his own support.

No couch potato!

Moonlight7

View Profile
Age range???
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:55 PM

Young Women usually want young men, in their own age group.

Moonlight7

View Profile
Christian domestic discipline
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:52 PM

A man doesn't spank a grown woman, unless it's a playful thing between a couple.

Moonlight7

View Profile
AGE GAP.. DOES IT MATTER?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2018 07:11 PM

Yes, age plays a huge part in s relationship, to have same level of maturity, especially if a person is older. Also if you're older and you want an activity mate , you need someone with Same interest. Younger people may feel different , many are not set in their ways yet. Lol

Page : 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462