Author Thread
southerngrace09

View Profile
I don't respect the Military!
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 04:49 PM

This is by far the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen. Yes I have seen rich people go into the military and not just poor people. I personally am not in the military but it has effected my life in a tremendous way. The sacrifice that people in the military is huge, and it rolls over to every aspect of their lives. Family, relationships and even some times spiritually. If it wasnt for the military our country would be controlled by another and you would NOT have the freedom that we have. Maybe you should go live in a country where there military is weak, and almost non existent and see if that changes your tune alittle bit.

southerngrace09

View Profile
Education.
Posted : 20 Jan, 2010 03:58 PM

I always look at at the educational part of this website. I find it very attractive if someone is educated. I think educating yourself is one of the best things that you can do. I like people that are driven. At the same time I know that school is not for everyone, so as long as someone has goals in life and are working to fufill those its alright.

southerngrace09

View Profile
navy life too much for women too handle?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2010 12:24 PM

I have a lot of experience with dating a man in the navy. Its hard, im not going to lie, and not all girls can do it. Its as simple as that, but the right girl will. You have to be willing to push through the exhaustion and make it work sometimes.

southerngrace09

View Profile
over and over again
Posted : 19 Jan, 2010 12:16 PM

oh its okay

southerngrace09

View Profile
over and over again
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 03:53 PM

I am completely in shock over this. Honestly? There is no need for this. I went out on a limb here and put out my thoughts, because it is something that is really bothering me. US all being christians I thought thtat it would be safe. Yall turned it into an argument. I didnt really want advice on what was wrong with him, because I have my own opinions on it. By the way king he is a true christian. You do not know him and therefore can make now judgements. I really just wanted to put it out there because 1 i knew that someone was going through the same thing as me and I could maybe just "talk out my feelings with someone" and two i thought that maybe someone who wasnt talking about there heart break would. Why would they now? Im sorry but please lets all be mature about this....

southerngrace09

View Profile
over and over again
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 06:01 AM

Thanks guys. Its been hard. This person was my world for so long... Im not normally the girl to get upset over a guy. This would be my first heartbreak

southerngrace09

View Profile
What is your favorite "LOVE" Movie or Story?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 03:14 PM

The Notebook, A walk to remember

southerngrace09

View Profile
over and over again
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 11:17 AM

I dated someone for two years. He's in the navy. He was the most amazing person I've ever met. He could make me laugh like no one else could and we had so much fun together. We were good friends at first, we met at my church. When it was time for him to go to a new base something devoloped between us. So we started@a@long distance relationship. It was amazing, and I just new that this was the person for me. He started gearing up for deployment. In the past this is when his relationships would fall apart, but ours only grew stronger. I knew that this would be the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. A couple of months into deployment he wrote me an email and said sorry he couldn't do it anymore and that was it. I was crushed, but figured he wasa just having a hard time. When he got back we talked and he was mean and cruel, and I hated him. Weeks later I decided that I was going to find out what was going on and drove 8 hours to see him, only for him to be awful to me again. So I was done over it. Then he calls two weeks later to tell me his dad had passed away, and I became his strength again. I was there for him 24 hrs of the day. We hung out after that and we held hands and cuddled and then he told me that's what friends do. So I was like okay I will play it this way for awhile and he's started to be mean again. I just cabt take it. He's hurt me over and over again. I just don't get it.

southerngrace09

View Profile
Im finding it hard..
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 04:39 PM

thanks

southerngrace09

View Profile
Im finding it hard..
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 01:54 PM

to connect with people on this site...

Page : 1 2