Author Thread: Why does everything that happens to me bad
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 12:27 AM

I currently am in a rough patch in my life. I look around at everyone and they all have great things happen for them. I don't think I've had one good thing happen to me in 10+ years to be honest. I don't understand why and everything I do becomes bad luck.

For instance, almost everyone I know is married or has a significant other. Me, any time I date it never works out. I don't like anyone who likes me either. I've actually given up fully on that. Also, I have one best friend whom I never see and I'd like to even have lunch with a friend or two but no one even acts like I exist. It's extremely upsetting because I feel alone. Every weekend, I spend it alone or spend hours at home doing nothing.

I am incredibly grateful for what I do have like a roof over my head, food to eat, health, job, etc. But I feel like I don't have what 99.9% of others have. They usually travel, have a nice house, car, money, etc. Of course, the ones that do have lots of things have a few bad things that have happened to them too. To top it off, my mom is sick too at the moment.

But I need to know why I have such bad luck? Am I just meant to have nothing?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:02 AM

You are the shallow one LD.

Thinking you can give anyone advice !

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 01:52 PM

I have lots of good advice 😀

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 02:23 AM

@austin93a no offense, and don't take this the wrong way but women can sense desperation. And you seem to have a lot of it...

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 02:29 AM

Also just to clarify, I'm not looking for a man to give me the house, job, car, etc life. I just want to experience that even if I did it myself. Also, I am not looking for a perfect across the board man. A lot of men I have liked in the past have been average in looks even but there was something about the way they are personality wise and if they are cute to me, interesting, I'll like them. Way too many weirdos out there

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 08:08 AM

"Also just to clarify, I'm not looking for a man to give me the house, job, car, etc life. I just want to experience that even if I did it myself."

Thanks for the response. You just clarified that you are looking for a man to give you a house and a car when you said: "I just want to experience that even if I did it myself." Meaning if you can't find a man to buy it for you, then you will be forced to pay for it yourself.

I agree that you are "not looking for a perfect across the board man." What you're really looking for is a man that is very attractive and more importantly makes enough money to fund the fantasy lifestyle you crave. That man will not have to live up to the same criteria you used to reject the average men you've run across because you like most women have a double standard.

"A lot of men I have liked in the past have been average in looks even but there was something about the way they are personality wise and if they are cute to me, interesting, I'll like them."

Then where are these average men now?

"Way too many weirdos out there"

Women routinely reject average men and will often times give them derogatory names. And in most cases it's not because there's anything wrong with those men it's just because the women are not attracted to them.

HazelEyesSparkle you're just an average looking woman who like most of you have been inundated with attention from guys all over the world. And like most average women that attention has swelled your ego to the point where you think you are a high value woman and deserve a high value man.

What you and others like you fail to realize is that because you're average looking most men including all the high value men only want a good time from you. In the real world, women control sex and men control the relationships. So even if you succumb to a high value mans charms he will almost certainly "hit it and quit it"

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Nov, 2023 09:33 PM

Wow you are way off! I am totally not the type that wants any man to support me... not sure how you are misreading my question. And many people find me beautiful so if anything they are not in my league haha!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Nov, 2023 09:35 PM

Someone's salty...

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2023 08:48 AM

"Wow you are way off! I am totally not the type that wants any man to support me... not sure how you are misreading my question."

You're contradicting yourself.

"And many people find me beautiful so if anything they are not in my league haha! "

I didn't say you weren't attractive I said you were average looking and most people fall in that category.

Now let me make something very clear. Most men will do and say whatever they think a woman wants to hear in order to get with them. It doesn't matter if she below average to above average the side effect to that is a elevated ego on the woman's part. I know telling you this likely to have little effect because of the ego thing. But even so that's not going to stop me from putting the truth out there because I think lying to people no matter the reason is rarely a good thing.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2023 09:23 PM

I think a stranger shouldn't label someone as "average" or "holding yourself to a high regard." I have every right to hold myself in a high regard because I myself believe so and others do too. I'm clean, nice, kind and nowhere near average and not anything like the trashy (some) women you see out there. Someone with 500+ favorited is not average my friend. I appreciate the others on here who have given me sound advice.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2023 09:20 AM

"I think a stranger shouldn't label someone as "average" or "holding yourself to a high regard." I have every right to hold myself in a high regard because I myself believe so and others do too. I'm clean, nice, kind and nowhere near average and not anything like the trashy (some) women you see out there. Someone with 500+ favorited is not average my friend. I appreciate the others on here who have given me sound advice. "

You are reacting exactly the way most women of today are doing. Your inboxes are filled with messages from simpy men and your head /ego is filled with pride so you think you're this super rare gorgeous princess, but again in reality you are just an average women.

Here's the thing. There's nothing wrong with being average and as I said most people fall in the average category. But there are potential problems with having an unrealistic view of yourself.

Narcissism is one of them and even though that label is often pasted on men, it's modern women who have far more narcissistic tendencies then men. Men tend to see things about themselves and others in a realistic light. While women tend to see themselves and others in a fairy tail light.

I don't just blame modern women for their unrealistic view of things. I also blame a lot men for aiding and abetting them by not being honest and allowing women to go on living in their delusions. Yes we men are partially responsible for creating this monster we call "modern women".

Being brutally honest is not an easy thing and I take no pleasure in saying all this, but I'm not prone to lying and not going to start now. I do pray in Jesus name at least some of what I'm saying will sink in and bring you and anyone else that needs it back down to earth.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5