Author Thread: Abuse is living with a Non Believer
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Abuse is living with a Non Believer
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 08:06 AM

Trust in God ! Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Our experiences teach us to trust God more and more in our daily life.

If a man doesn't out God first in his relationship, he's not the Best choice.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2019 09:14 PM

Signs of spiritual abuse between intimate partners include when an abusive partner:

-ridicules or insults the other person’s religious or spiritual beliefs

-prevents the other partner from practicing their religious or spiritual beliefs

-uses their partner’s religious or spiritual beliefs to manipulate or shame them

-forces the children to be raised in a faith that the other partner has not agreed to

-uses religious texts or beliefs to minimize or rationalize abusive behaviors (such as physical, financial, emotional or sexual abuse/marital rape)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2019 04:48 AM

This topic is about have the same foundation in God .

Spiritual minded relationship.

Your mind is NATURAL minded and not in line with my original thread.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2019 04:49 AM

You just disagree !

That happens .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2019 04:54 AM

Being a Non Believer is abuse in itself.

I didnt say to List abuses in YOUR mind.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2019 08:32 AM

I disagree with what exactly?

PoeticT

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2020 12:38 AM

I agree that we should not marry unbelievers or persons of a different faith primarily because both parties cannot be TRUE to their faith/convictions and still live in unity. The issue is being oftentimes placed in the position of having to compromise. Another issue is the faith of your children and there are other contentions that can birth from this. It is not physical abuse but such conditions can lead to mental and emotional abuse.

PoeticT

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2020 12:39 AM

I agree that we should not marry unbelievers or persons of a different faith primarily because both parties cannot be TRUE to their faith/convictions and still live in unity. The issue is being oftentimes placed in the position of having to compromise. Another issue is the faith of your children and there are other contentions that can birth from this. It is not physical abuse but such conditions can lead to mental and emotional abuse.

PoeticT

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2020 12:40 AM

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2020 04:49 PM

Poetic

You are correct that was my point exactly! Thanks for your comments!

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2020 08:05 AM

Hi cake

What about the christians,especially the self proclaiming pastors which abuse the sheeple every time they meet together.

I personally had gone to a Baptist place where the self professed pastor berrated the people yelling, YOUR A SINNER, Messiah never said such words to the people.

Now that is abuse.

How about the health and wealthers using

sick-cology to get the people to give money,then saying the people do not have enough faith for GOD to answer their prayers about finances and healing.

How about people on this site which ridicule others because,they post what the Holy Spirit reveals to them, then the spiritual police call them names and judge them, without even asking the person any questions about what they had posted.

There is a saying in Philadelphia, Pa which says;

Christians are ones that shoot their wounded.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5